DT Swiss wheels, Double/bash chainset, NEW BMX, bits'n'bats!

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale DT Swiss wheels, Double/bash chainset, NEW BMX, bits'n'bats!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • DT Swiss wheels, Double/bash chainset, NEW BMX, bits'n'bats!
  • PeterPoddy

RE – BMX

Ignore the comment about the pedals. I’ve bought some brand new ones in black for it.
    🙂

zane

Ill take the ea70 high rise os bars.And the v8 pedals.
    What email do you use for paypal?

zane

Sorry think there the ea50

PeterPoddy

The EA50s in the pic are actually sold…..

PeterPoddy

OK, first up, I’m selling all of this lot on behalf of a good friend. Why? Becasue she asked me to and I’m nice. 🙂
    She’s a keen rider but has never got round to having a clear out.
    I’ve done my best to check it all over and describe it as accurately as possible.

ALL PICS HERE – http://www.flickr.com/photos/peter_atkin/sets/72157631239791934/

All prices include postage

Email me on peterpoddy AT gmail DOT com rather than replying here first please, as I might not check the thread too often

Paypal preferred, but anything accepted. Collection can be arranged from Farnborough Hants.
    Any item you are not 100% happy with I will refund in full upon return.
    (You pay return postage though)
    Can’t say fairer than that…. 🙂

———————————————————————-

WHEELS – Pairs only, no splitting

DT XR4.2D rims, silver double butted spokes
    DT240s rear hub (QR)
    XTR (M978) 15mm front hub
    These are CENTRELOCK hubs supplied with lockrings
    This is a lovely pair of wheels. There’s the odd scratch from normal usage but no dents. They are straight and true and the bearings are smooth and have no play
    The rear weighs 920g including rim tape, the front 830g
    Hope QR supplied for the rear
    Ready to fit and go
    £185

DT 240s Hubs, RWS QR 9mm front axle which fits standard QR dropouts but adds a bit of stiffness, 6 bolt disc mount, black Mavic 717 rims, black spokes
    F – 800g incl rim tape
    R – 900g incl rim tape
    Another cracking pair of wheels, and pretty much identical to what I use on my own bike.
    Condition is generally very good with just some light marks from usage and peeling of the stickers on the rims. The bearings are smooth and the rims straight and true. The only problem is that the front RWS handle has broken (See pics) It still works OK but looks bad. Superstar and others sell a standard 9mm QR for £8 that will replace the DT one directly SEE HERE
    Again, ready to fit and go
    £175

Bars (Standard clamp size)
    Easton Monkey Bar EA30, mid rise, cut to 560mm – £7
    Easton Monkey Bar EA30, uncut, 635mm, mid rise – £12

Bars (Oversize clamp)
    Easton Monkey Bar (OS) cut down to 600mm, low rise – £7
    Race Face Atlas AM, (OS) low rise, cut to 635mm – £7
    Easton EA70 Hi rise (OS) cut to 635mm – £7

Saddles
    WTB Speed She, Printed sides, used but nice £13
    WTB Womens Pro Gel, some wear to rear, £10

Pads
    661 White & black elbow pads, used condition, size adult medium – £17
    TLD ‘Lopes 55’ Black/grey/white knee & shin pads, size sm/md – £17
    Race Face black knee & shin pads, size small, used condition, £17

Odds and sods
    Easton EA 30 STEM 90mm x 5 deg, Standard clamp size, £8
    Deore front mech, low clamp, fits 34.9 or 28.6 with supplied shim, good nick – £10
    Red DMR V8 pedals, bit of wear to paint, but all pins OK, and bearings freshly greased, smooth and tight. Good nick! – £14

GT Interceptor BMX.

IMG_5230 by PeterPoddy, on Flickr

MORE PICS HERE – http://www.flickr.com/photos/peter_atkin/sets/72157631464954236/

This bike has never been used. As far as I know the only time it’s ever been actually pedalled was less than 100m outside my house to check everything was working. (It is, by the way!)
    Take a look at the closeups of the drivetrain. That’s brand new, yes? 🙂
    There are 2 marks from storage on it, both pictured (A scratch on the TT through the ‘Interceptor’ sticker and some minor scuffs on the handlebar) but you could easily give this away as a birthday or Christmas present, no trouble at all.
    All that’s missing is pedals. I do have some red DMR V8s you can have for £10 extra, but they are used and look out of place to my eyes. Far better to buy some new ones in black or grey I think.
    I don’t know much about modern BMXs (It’s been a looooong time, dude!) but from the spec of the tyres, brakes and the smaller dropouts, I believe it’s a dirt jump bike.
    It’s well specced, Tektro brakes, three piece cranks, decent finishing kit. Top tube is 19.5in, which is on the short side but still a full size bike.

£160 posted, £130 collected.[/u]

zane

Ok mate ill take the ea70.

zane

Sent ya payment for the ea70 bars and v8 pedals.
    Cheers zane

PeterPoddy

Zane, I’ve got it mate, THANKS! 🙂

I’ve got your address too, I’ll post them tomorrow! 🙂

zane

Ok mate wicked,do the pedals come with a greese gun?

PeterPoddy

Haa! No, sorry. I’ve greased them up though and the ‘grease gun’ is only a little plastic syringe anyway.

Premier Icon gregwaring
    Subscriber

Hi there – YGM re cranks and fox shock pump.

zane

Haha ok mate cheers

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘DT Swiss wheels, Double/bash chainset, NEW BMX, bits'n'bats!’ is closed to new replies.