Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • DT Swiss-what a bunch of
  • coatesy
    Free Member

Insert expletive here.Not content with removing everything that's not Mavic or DT from their spoke calculator, i've just gone into the "my calculations " section to retrieve a spoke size and found they've wiped them too, replacing them with a notification that they're no longer valid.

Del

spocalc.
    if you don't have excel download openoffice for free.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Yes, I noticed the Hope hubs are gone too. I use Roger Mussons Wheelpro calcuator, because it's very simple. 🙂

billyboy
    Free Member

Another "not impressed" vote here.

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

Customer care non-existent too, IME. I won't touch anything from Pace or Orange for the same reasons.

coatesy
    Free Member

Hmmm. They've just replied to my e-mail, apparently takes a lot of effort keeping the data up to date so they've just deleted it, my personal calculations vanishing appear to be a one-off mistake on their part.Still not convinced old data needed to be removed though, does it really take any effort to just leave it there?

walleater

Del – Member
    spocalc.
    if you don't have excel download openoffice for free.

I get 'run time error 1004' when I try and use any detail on Spocalc. Would it be a duff copy or a duff operator (me)? If it's the copy, does anyone mind emailing a working version to walleaterATgmailDOTcom? Thanks!

LoCo
    Free Member

I'd say it's Gav's fault 😀

coatesy
    Free Member

Gav's not responsible for every c*ck up that happens, just most of them.

LoCo
    Free Member

😆 😆 😆

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘DT Swiss-what a bunch of’ is closed to new replies.