Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 72 total)
  • Drunk with regrets…….you?
  • yoshimi

After a few things happened last saturday night at a party was just wondering have you ever been very drunk, done stuff and been left feeling pretty devastated with your behaviour? So much so that youi’re worried about bumping into people, which is awkward as I’m at another party with most of them this weekend.

Come on, make me feel better 😐

wors

Who did you sleep with?

ton

never.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Oh yes – been there and got the t shirt on a good few occasions. depends what you did really

binners

Oh dear. What have you done? You on the naughty step?

radtothepowerofsik
    Free Member

Get your apologies sent by text now, then you can laugh about it at the next party.

Unless you did sleep with your best mates girlfriend, in which case it’s probably best to keep schtum

philconsequence
    Free Member

never, the only regret i’ve had the morning after was not washing the fake blood off my hands before skillfully entertaining a fine young lady one messy halloween. the hand prints were a bit of a give away when we left her room to find her parents and most of her extended family over for a get together she had forgotten about

nomakoman
    Free Member

Never….mainly coz forgotten in drunken vodka haze!

yoshimi

Yep, on the naughty step, outside in the rain!

Didnt involve violence or offending anyone, nothing like that – just enjoyed myself a bit too much…………I do go out quite a bit, drink, have fun but last saturday was a bit over the edge..I was being fed all sorts of huge shots tho

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Yup, got mashed, threw up over freind’s brand new 3k sofa, slept in her bath overnight.

A very forgiving woman my freind.

yoshimi

Get your apologies sent by text now, then you can laugh about it at the next party.

done, but no reply 😳

clubber
    Free Member

I forget 😳

Seriously, I reckon very few people haven’t. Particularly when younger and learning about how much alcohol you can actually handle and getting it very wrong a few times…

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

yoshimi

dinnae worry then. so you were a drunken arse – so what.

yoshimi

Edit:
    Deadhero – yep, that would describe part of the night

Ah, it’ll blow over, just feeling a bit of a knobber

radtothepowerofsik
    Free Member

done, but no reply

Oh dear…

Let’s see the pics then

rogg
    Free Member

Drive to the next party? It’ll let people know that you know you were out of order, and don’t plan on repeating it.

Although on most occasions your own opinion of yourself will prove to be far worse than anyone else’s, they’ve got more important stuff to worry about. Well, unless you punched someone’s gran.

nedrapier

copied and pasted from an email sent after last Saturday night:

No problem [b]redacted[/b], we all fall off the booze precipice from time to time 🙂

kudos100
    Free Member

Many a time when I was younger. It normally involved blurting out things I was thinking, but should not have said in public 😆

Waking up in the morning and hiding under the duvet, is not a nice feeling.

Thankfully, I no longer ingest bolivian marching powder and I am much better behaved as a result.

hora
    Free Member

If I’m honest I’ve regretted nothing that I’ve done drunk or otherwise.

There have been two girls who offered that I wish I had though 🙁

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

Drive to the next party?

Driving to work this morning behind a young chap, he kept going fast, then slow, had his rear wiper on, even though it wasn’t raining, . . then he went to turn right into another road, but went to the right, into the oncoming traffic as oppose to the left hand side, then he was going up the grass bank . . . . 😯

flip
    Free Member

Me i’m a total arse when drunk, i did the same Sat night at a Haloween party…

bagpuss72
    Free Member

I once drank too many double G&Ts and ended up living with this messy alcoholic chain smoking mountain biker called Binners who is now also going to be unbearable as he’s stopped smoking….

…. can I come to someone else’s house for tea?

yunki
    Free Member

It’s character building.. if you can’t laugh at yourself then you probably shouldn’t be drinking..

Drunkenly embarrassing yourself and then facing the music is fantastic for the spirit.. on my last occasion I wee’d in my mother-in-laws favourite slippers..

psling
    Free Member

I always thought meeting up with the same people at the next party and talking to them was the only way to find out what you actually did do at the previous party 😳

Big-Dave
    Free Member

ever been very drunk, done stuff and been left feeling pretty devastated with your behaviour?

Done lots of stupid things when drunk over the years. Posting a five bar gate through a mates open bedroom window stands out as a highlight, as does the night I ‘acquired’ a six foot starting handle from an electricity sub station. I’ve also been very rude to people a few times but as I’m quite a bluntly spoken individual at the best of times when sober its never bothered me. Everyone has to make an asshat of themselves at some point in their lives.

toab
    Free Member

The “Castle rock” event in Aberystwyth had been an enjoyable boozy summer afternoon for many years. In 2009 I went. As far as I know it is still patrolled by police officers confiscating all alcohol. I can’t remember what I did – I can’t remember anything of the previous 48 hours either – although I did have a chipped tooth when I finally woke up.

Kryton57

Drunken lewd act with my mates (female) flatmate – the ugliest fattest woman in the world.

I could have kept it secret until she ran out into the bathroom and woke said mate up with all the (how can I put this) loud hawking and spitting noises.

Got pointed and laughed at for months.

Pigface
    Free Member

TJ you are a strange one you seem happy to forgive drunken behavior yet are so critical of people who have a misogynistic sense of humour for example. How do you know thet werent drunk when they posted?

spacemonkey

Yep, loads of stuff I really cannot divulge in public. If I did, I’d probably have to evacuate this forum forever.

emma82
    Free Member

ohhhh do tell 🙂

I’ve done a few things but in the grand scheme of things no-one really gives a toss. It’ll blow over and get forgotten soon enough. If you’ve text people they are probably just letting you stew, bit mean but I’ve done it before 😀

GlitterGary
    Free Member

yoshimi – you have to tell us more. Please! 🙂

midlifecrashes

Sometimes regretted things I didn’t do, but not things I did.

chakaping
    Free Member

Did you take acid and do a poo on the carpet in front of everyone?

If not, I wouldn’t worry too much.

no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

hora: There have been two girls who offered that I wish I had though :sadface:

…why? Every hole’s a goal ‘n’ all 😉

Oh gawld.. I’m gonna get accused of being sexist now. I am. Oh gawld. :runs for cover:

yossarian
    Free Member

I’ve done a few things but in the grand scheme of things no-one really gives a toss. It’ll blow over and get forgotten soon enough. If you’ve text people they are probably just letting you stew, bit mean but I’ve done it before

Yep, spot on. My rule of thumb after receiving a paranoid apology from a hungover mate is to first ignore it, then slowly crank up the pressure by giving one word answers and acting very annoyed. 😆

Your friends are your friends. They’ll forgive you and laugh at you. If they can’t do that they ain’t mates.

C’mon, what did you do??

singletrackmind

I ‘found ‘ a chrimbo tree once , and ‘posted’ it into the pub via an open window . Never mix brandy and real ale kids , its not big and deffo not clever. Same night i dropped a poncetta pot plant into my mates shirt pocket , allegedly .And chatted up a young lady for my friend , which worked out ok for him short term.
    Just apologise profusely to everyone who was there . Simples .

BoardinBob

yes

passed out at a party. woke up. started talking bizarre crap. got asked to leave. 7 years later I still cringe when I see people that were at the party 😳

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

36 hours in police custody* is ample time to reflect on the folly of your actions…

(*Followed by a Monday appearance up before the Beak)

steve_b77
    Free Member

erm, just a bit :mrgreen:

Got totally legless at a party at a big posh house somewhere, when I say legless I mean downed a boat load of vodka passed out in the middle of the dance floor, woke up outside on a hay bale and apparently rather annoyed a lot of people as well as hitting on the host youngest (still over 16 – I was 18 at the time) sister and making quite an impression on her – that didn’t go down well either 😆

Seeing a Spanish bird when I was living in France, go a touch drunk one night – as you do – got into a argument with a German over my nationality, he said I was eurpoean I told him where to get off and explained in no uncertain terms I was British (might’ve mentioned a two or three historic victories) promptly spewed all over his white chinos and said Spaniard stormed off, now that was only the start of the evenings activities/misdemeanors! There was a particularly tidy Swedish bird that hung around with our group, and she took pity on me for the Spaniard storming off (having not seen the technicolour yawning or the argument), so we got erm “talking” as you do, well bugger me if one of the Spaniards friends didn’t see us. Later in a club I got a tap on the shoulder, so I turned around and got a cracking left hook from the Spaniard, now this was a bit of a surprise to say the least and ended up in a lovely black eye, and me falling over, taking down a couple of Frenchies and starting a bit of a rumble in the club 😆

I could go on, but you all might get bored.

Regret anything, nah not a chance, it’s life just get on with it

no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

This thread really has given me the appetite to get royally pissed and act like a loon. 😆

I literally can not remember when the last time was I did that. It must be years and years and years ago now… 😐

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 72 total)

The topic ‘Drunk with regrets…….you?’ is closed to new replies.