Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Drug paraphernalia.
  • jimjam
    Free Member

Coffee to be specific. I just bought a coffee machine (so cheap and humdrum by stw standards that I won’t even name it) but I need to get some bits and bobs. What’s the best website for buying the little glasses and jugs and the pokermebobs and the thingamejiggers?

Titanium would be nice. Thanks.

nickc

James Gourmet Coffee have a few bits and bonbs and also;

Barista Hit

BigJohn

I use Happy Donkey.

I love their Brazilian blend coffee. Most people will tell you (rightly) that a good grinder is more important than a good machine. Their £127 Iberital MC2 one is great. So good we have two (Mrs BigJohn likes a different bean).

But the real must-have accessory (as well as a good tamper) is one of their £18 knock-out boxes. Kept next to the machine it keeps the place clean and tidy.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Speaking of happy donkey, get a bottomless filter and learn how to make a decent espresso…

https://www.happydonkey.co.uk/bottomless-filters/

They also sell stuff to clean, backflush and descale.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

A simple Google search for milky jugs will bring up a host of useful sites.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

🙂

jekkyl

amazon.

johndoh
    Free Member

Shirley…
    [img]http://content.bikeroar.com/system/product/000/104/407/large/coffee-and-cols_mountain-biking_01_2016.jpeg?1472446560[/img]

I have the Le Tour espresso set 🙂

slowster
    Free Member

The grinder is the most important bit of kit, more important than the coffee machine itself. A bottomless portafilter is a useful diagnostic tool which helps you to see if you are getting the tamp right, but it cannot compensate for a poor quality grinder.

If you cannot afford a decent grinder just yet, then use pre-ground and don’t spend money on anything else until you have saved up and bought the grinder.

The only thing more important than the grinder, is the beans. As with all foodstuffs, there is no substitute for good quality ingedients. Be prepared to pay for good quality beans.

mrblobby
    Free Member

What slowster said. Happy donkey do the Iberital grinder which is very good if you’re only grinding for espresso.

And definitely get good freshly roasted beans. Mail order if you don’t have a decent roaster locally. I use Rave at the moment.

slackalice
    Free Member

Click bait. Reported 😉

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Drug paraphernalia.’ is closed to new replies.