Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Drops, jumps and berms on Turbo Trainer – Fulgaz refreshingly weird
  • devbrix
    Free Member

Downloaded a trial of Fulgaz just to have a look and a bit of a change from Zwift which I mainly use for interval training and low and behold can now ride Llandegla and a number of other trails on video even being able to drop an interval session over the top. Tight twisty berms are a bit sick inducing at first and there is a constant danger of instinctively try to rail them and crashing off the turbo but its weirdly enjoyable. Anyone else a Fulgaz user and how does it stack up to Zwift?

ahsat

This is ace. We use FulGaz (never been interested in Zwift), but not spotted these. We are both mid COVID; so no chance of using it at the moment – but certainly will look these up when we are better. Sounds fun.

nickdavies

I had a go during the first lockdown and I really enjoyed it. I didn’t carry on after the trial ended cos my internet really struggled with it and it wasn’t enjoyable unless I farted about downloading first which kind of takes the impetus out of it.

If they could get some zwift style training structure over the top of the rides I’d switch in an instant but it’s the workouts in zwift I’d really miss.

I shall pay for another month now I’m on 200mb broadband and give degla a go!

devbrix
    Free Member

I was surprised but yes you can do interval programmes on top of all the trail videos, ideal. You need to upload them on the website first if using an iPad and I grabbed some .zwo files from various websites pretty easily👍

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Drops, jumps and berms on Turbo Trainer – Fulgaz refreshingly weird’ is closed to new replies.