Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Dropping off-Picking up Bike bag near Inverness airport?
  • danti

I’d like to be able to fly up with the bike for a bit of road touring and was wondering if anyone was aware of anywhere at/near the airport for leaving a bike bag?

I emailed and got a reply from the airport saying there’s no facilities there that they are aware of but, was wondering if there’s anywhere nearby that may offer it?

Thanks

hammyuk
    Free Member

Why not use Left Luggage or a locker at the airport?

danti

Because there aren’t any lockers, or so I’ve been told.

bramblesummer
    Free Member

Probably not a cheap option for just a bike bag(not done the homework locally in Inverness so could be wrong), but a storage rental company might do a deal on a small bin or locker for a week or two.

I know a number of people that have stored stuff at this type of place while on holiday. i.e. first half of trip is with their canoes, then second half is tourist stuff, so they used temporary storage to securely keep their kit until travelling back.

matt_outandabout

Speak to Donald at http://www.explorehighland.com/ and I am sure either he can help for a small fee or suggest where….

jemima
    Free Member

Stick it in my garage/shed if you want. Only a few miles from the airport.

danti

Thanks for the info and kind offer folks.
    I love STW for this kind of thing.
    I’ll start looking into dates/flights and may come back to you jemima.
    Naturally there’d be some beer tokens or something of your liking.

Thanks again
    Dan

jemima
    Free Member

Welcome – feel free to PM me when you’ve sorted your plans (email in profile).

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Dropping off-Picking up Bike bag near Inverness airport?’ is closed to new replies.