Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • dropper post which one??????
  • Tracey

We bought some of our Command posts of ebay from abroad. Got both the girls [125mm drop and 100mm drop] from Australia at less than £100 each posted. these were for new posts

RamseyNeil
    Free Member

Got a Spesh Command Post and it has been faultless in 6 months of pretty regular use . It does only come in 30.9 size but it has layback which most don’t .

BigDummy
    Free Member

I am soon to become a Thomson guinea-pig. It’s sufficiently pricey that I shall undoubtedly consider it excellent unless it is comprehensively dreadful. 😉

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    djbmtb
    Free Member

So had my first ride on my new reverb and on what a revelation. Absolutely love it gave the ride so much more flow as not stopping to alter saddle height. Long term we’ll have to see how it goes but for now one if not the best bits of kit I’ve bought. If u think u want one then go get one you’ll be so glad you did I know I am. Oh and if its not a reverb I’m sure it’ll still be amazing.

sprocker
    Free Member

Had a ks supernatural and reverb. Reverb every time for me.

sparkyspice
    Free Member

Regarding the On-One Reverb offer, it is for a pre-2012 Reverb isn’t it?
    I think I read somewhere that the ones with the silver collar are the older version. I’m not sure if the newer ones are appreciably better for the extra cost, but I am currently in the market for one too…
    Has anyone had new/old versions for comparisons?

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Thepurist – i think i was put in touch with the specialized importer via the shop, which happened to be one of those specialized concept stores, the Chester one to be exact.
    For some reason Spesh don’t import the 75mm model which i think is a bit ‘short’ sighted ( :lol:) so might be worth looking at a US store?

perthmtb
    Free Member

We bought some of our Command posts of ebay from abroad. Got both the girls [125mm drop and 100mm drop] from Australia at less than £100 each posted. these were for new posts

Any chance of a link to where you bought them. I’m in Oz and interested in getting one. Thanks.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘dropper post which one??????’ is closed to new replies.