Dropper advice needed for lady with Xs liv

Home Forum Bike Forum Dropper advice needed for lady with Xs liv

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Dropper advice needed for lady with Xs liv
  • pahoehoe

Mrs p has this bike and it is definitely set up for an internally routed dropper – entering frame through front grommet and running all way to seatpost which makes it tricky around BB as you have to guide it around tight angle(it doesn’t exit in this by area like my hei hei does which made it considerably easier) There’s also some external cable guides spare even when running 2 * 10 which look like they’d route an external if required but you’d have to check this.

pahoehoe

Also measure it carefully as Mrs p is midget and has so little seatpost showing pretty much only a 100 mm dropper would fit and the seat tube kinks around the pivot which limits insertion.

turneround

Hi my mates wife just sent me this question, having not used a dropper I was wondering if the STW group brain could help?

How easy is it to fit an internal routed dropper post? I’m not sure if my Liv Lust 1 2016 is dropper post ready or not – can’t find that info on internet and don’t know how to tell by looking at bike

Premier Icon ahwiles
    Subscriber

MsWife has a 75mm post in her Xs lust for just that ^ reason…

(Externally routed, I couldn’t see a way past the seat-tube pivot)

Premier Icon Nobeerinthefridge
    Subscriber

There is a table on a website kicking around somewhere that gives all the sizes of all droppers, that’d help you.

Premier Icon ads678
    Subscriber

The chart is on the alltricks website I think. Someone will come along and post it soon no doubt…

turneround

seen the alltricks page but not a chart im afraid.

thegreatape

Find the thread I started a couple of weeks ago, it’s on there.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.