- Drivetrain Clearout Continued…. XT, SRAM, E13, etc
Right we continue… discovered I have a whole lot of “spares” so its time some got put to their intended use by others..!!
All prices INCLUDE postage.
Lots of images here… Images
1. XT M770 Chainset with Shimano bashguard and 32, 22t chainrings. No bb
Cranks in good condition but with some heel rub and scratches etc.
Chainrings in good condition, Shimano 32t & raceface 22t is brand new
There are a few gouges to the non-drive side cranks, but this is
2. Shimano M530 Trail Pedals – White, no cleats.
Some scuffs as you would expect but seen very little use
Bearings all smooth
3. Sram x9 RH 9spd shifter. Very good condition
4. E13 Backplate with Taco. ISCG05. very good condition,
Few scrapes to the taco as you would expect.
Plus a few random E13 guide parts, not sure what so added for free…
Good way to upgrade if you’d benefit from a taco.
5. Front and Rear QR Skewers.
£7 for all 3
6. Pair of Sram Cassettes. 1x PG950, 1x PG970
Both 11-32t in good condition, lots of life left
970 cassette is missing the spacers in between each ring hence
being sold together
[/url] IMAG3121 by Simonhill66, on Flickr[/img]
7. XT Front Mech 2.
Good condition – tight, top swing, bottom pull, 31.8 size
8. Basic Singlespeed setup.
Superstar tensioner (with fittings not pictured)
PC1 Singlespeed chain and 16t cog (Both unused)
9. Sram x9 9speed mechs – SPARES ONLY
Lots more pics of the above items here
Still with me….!! Any questions / interest bob me an email.
SiPosted 4 years ago
The topic ‘Drivetrain Clearout Continued…. XT, SRAM, E13, etc’ is closed to new replies.