Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • Drinking coffee? Please make it a fairly traded coffee!
  • tacopowell
    Free Member

johnhe – Member
    Thanks for the condescending, narrow minded, preaching original post.

I’m genuinely sorry you read it that way?!
    Read it over a few times and am struggling to see your points, maybe a little preachy,
    Non the less, your issue, not mine 🙂

ransos
    Free Member

I really rate Sainsburys own brand Espresso blend, you won’t get many points for niche coffee, but it is fair trade.

I find the beans are pretty good, too.

tacopowell
    Free Member

Tis all about the new Heinz five beans!

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

This book is a good read, it contained a bit about fair trade coffee…

Go Figure – An extract from The Undercover Economist

Bazz

ransos – Member
    I really rate Sainsburys own brand Espresso blend, you won’t get many points for niche coffee, but it is fair trade.

Aye, i use the beans but i’m sure the pre ground stuff is the same blend.

alpin
    Free Member

what’s all this bean business?

the only beans you need in your house are baked beans and if you aren’t some pretentious pansie you just drink tea.

Kuco

ddp100 no never went for the nukeproof. Took a long hard look at what I wanted the bike for and ended up with a Commencal Meta SL.

ddp100
    Free Member

@Kuco – Fair enough! I’ll have to see if I can find one to have a sit on.

midlifecrashes

Ta for the overheating tip with the stovetop, had a brew earlier, gas on lowest, and turned off after it started bubbling through. Definitely less bitter, it didn’t need the sugar. The coffee wasn’t that bitter when done in the filter so I knew it had to be the process. I kept the amount of water and grounds the same so as to only change one variable. Next time I’ll reduce the water volume a smidge too. I’ll try the Sainsbury’s after I finish the pack of Taylor’s.

Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)

The topic ‘Drinking coffee? Please make it a fairly traded coffee!’ is closed to new replies.