Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Driest spell in years but..
  • rOcKeTdOg

Someone manages this 🤔😃

kcal

:applause:

I went out round local ish forest last week, think I managed to find the only two puddles in there. Out again last night – even they’d gone..

timbog160

Latest innovation from camelbak?

matt_outandabout

Lake jump bike from Malvern’s….?

DezB
    Free Member

Confused… did the water start pouring out and you thought, there’s a lot of water, reached for your phone and took a photo and the water was still coming out?!

daern
    Free Member

My son’s bike is like this every time I wash it with the hose. I’ve no idea where the water gets in, but it does in huge volume! I now know to take the seatpost out, empty the frame and then leave it to dry for a day or two before I put it back in!

bigyinn
    Free Member

Looks like theres some yoghurt in there too. Nice.

Crunchy BB?

hooli

And that ladies and gents is why I don’t wash my bike very often, it is not being too lazy…honest…

markrh
    Free Member

You did check its water? Customer pisses into bike frame before sending in for repairs??

phiiiiil

I had to turn around yesterday because the path was flooded as far as I could see! Where did it all come from?

DezB
    Free Member

Has it stopped pouring out yet?

rOcKeTdOg

Confused… did the water start pouring out and you thought, there’s a lot of water, reached for your phone and took a photo and the water was still coming out?!

Bike was verticle in stand when I removed the crank & BB. Noticed water, only way it was coming out was by tipping so i got my glamourous assistant to help

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Driest spell in years but..’ is closed to new replies.