Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Dredd
  • jimjam
    Free Member

How dare you, Alex Simon. You can never get enough Fassbender.

jimjam
    Free Member

dahedd
    Free Member

Fingers crossed for Karl Urban. Terffic as Dredd. He’s great as McCoy & He was great in Almost Human, ridiculous that it was cancelled.

Hopefully he’s free after they finish Thor Ragnarock.

squirrelking
    Free Member

Strontium Dog would be good. ABC Warriors would be better. Would have to be an 18 though, there’s no way you could tone it down.

holmes81
    Free Member

Can’t wait thought the last film was ace.

Hopefully (as others have already said) the series will be of the same calibre as the film.

angeldust
    Free Member

I think a series will suit the character better than a film, should be good. I hope they do it a different story for each episode rather than some contrived series arc

Or just have a good series arc 🙄

kimbers

http://www.strontiumdogfanfilm.com/

the judge minty one is on youtube & also worth watching

spawnofyorkshire

I’ll watch both of those tonight Kimbers, both look good.

jimjam
    Free Member

angeldust

I think a series will suit the character better than a film, should be good. I hope they do it a different story for each episode rather than some contrived series arc

Or just have a good series arc [/quote]

Yeah, a good arc is essential imo. Contrived no, but I think we’ve been conditioned to expect them over the last 15 years as quality tv has come to the fore. If you just have individual episodes then you relegate it to B grade content.

I get why the comics would lend themselves well to self contained episodes, there were 1000s of stories that didn’t develop Dredd as a character but conversely there were some great Dredd character arcs that played out over months and even years.

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Dredd’ is closed to new replies.