Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • DPX2 PE 3pos lever doing nothing
  • Sui
    Free Member

Afternoon all,

Has anyone had any issues with the 3 position lever on the DPX2 shock? I’ve kept mine in open for ages, but just gone to use it and it now seems to do sod all.

I did replace a volume spacer a little while back and haven’t checked the LSC since this point, so is it possible i borked the internals swapping a spacer over? Shock is only 5 months old. 🙁

ta

Tracey

Got a couple of these and had no problems with the lever, however we have just swapped one out on the Enduro to send it for a service and for some reason this one has always needed a lot more air in than any of the others. I hope that they sort out why on the service and then it will go as a spare

mashr

Volume spacers don’t go near anything that could ruin the damping. It likely just needs sent off for a service

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    bigyan
    Free Member

If its 5 months old I would send it it Silverfish for warranty.

Sui
    Free Member

thanks both,

i was just reading the blurb on the fox manuals and it mentions compressing the shock all the way before installation, but doesn’t mention if you should keep it compressed whilst pumping up first time. Also, if you cycle it through more than the 25% could this cause an un-even fill in the internals?

I’ve just gone down and done a fresh pump (cycling through suspension) and it’s still doing it.. Loathed to pay for a service so soon.

Sui
    Free Member

just as quick update. I called Silverfish who were very helpful, so shock is off to them to have a look at under warranty! will let you know the outcome.

mashr

Didn’t notice the 5 month part, so glad Silverfish are getting it sorted out

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘DPX2 PE 3pos lever doing nothing’ is closed to new replies.