Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Dowsing with pendulum and rods for food intolerances.
  • pictonroad

Is a genuine course (subsidised?) available at my local college.

Sigh

fourbanger
    Free Member

Sounds like a good place to meet open minded hippy chics. Link?

pictonroad

With the squits I presume.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    CountZero

Followed by a course of this:

Northwind

Googling suggests it’s the College of Psychic Studies you’re referring to? Not subsidised, though it is a charity. Sounds wicked though, I’d ****ing love to get a UCAS application for one of our courses with a qualification in dowsing on it.

pictonroad

Nope, council leaflet through the door. Loads of normal stuff in there too.

Cougar

Sounds like a good place to meet open minded gullible hippy chics. Link?

sweepy
    Free Member

Those girls aren’t worth it, they start expecting you to go along with all their claptrap and you end up with half a pint of coffee up your bum.

zippykona

I knew a girl who was fond of a crappacino she progressed to champagne which gets you passed very quickly she reckoned.
    The day she detoxed by drinking a pint of olive oil was interesting.

theotherjonv

I’m not any sort of fan of champagne, but even I’d see that as a waste.

How much would you play along to ‘impress’ a lady?

CountZero

sweepy – Member
    Those girls aren’t worth it, they start expecting you to go along with all their claptrap and you end up with half a pint of coffee up your bum.

Probably easier than finding a Civet Cat to pass them through its system before grinding them for coffee.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Sounds like a good place to meet open minded gullible hippy chics. Link?

(sarcasm on) Is this some new form of borderline date rape? Or does one simply declare the intent of taking advantage at the outset? (sarcasm off)

konabunny
    Free Member

Probably easier than finding a Civet Cat to pass them through its system before grinding them for coffee.

I’ve had that civet coffee in Indonesia. well, I say that, I really mean “I asked for a cup of civet coffee and they gave me a cup of the shittiest Nescafé they could round up because I’m obviously a pleb that literally wouldn’t know shit from Shinola”.

globalti
    Free Member

My brother is actually married to one of those hippy chicks. She’s as mad as a box of frogs and quite irritating too because she bombards you with lurve, which can’t be sincere since she hardly knows me or the rest of the family.

zippykona

My one would lecture endlessly about how certain food would kill not only you but the planet and then happily shove god knows what chemicals up her nose.
    Avoid.

slowoldman

Maybe I should sign up to check I’m not allergic to Greggs.

IanMunro
    Free Member

I knew a girl who was fond of a crappacino she progressed to champagne which gets you passed very quickly she reckoned.

The advantage is that if you give the bottle a good shake first, it’s self loading.
    You’ve got to be fairly advanced at pilates to get the cap off though.

martinhutch

Looks pretty scientifically rigorous to me. 😀

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhI4H8rJpjI[/video]

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Dowsing with pendulum and rods for food intolerances.’ is closed to new replies.