• This topic has 28 replies, 27 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Downhillers vs Dogs
  • Brainflex

Alphabet

Where’s that [Like] button when you need it? 🙂

jimster01

Love it 😍

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Markie
    Free Member

Ace!

andylc
    Free Member

Flip me I thought my dog was fast when I mountain biked with her (not any more, she’s 14 now). Ridiculous wipeouts too…

tjagain

Like anything else with dogs it all depends on how well trained the dog is. I have seen a few trail dogs at trail centres and every one of them was fine.

the only point about that video is a few of the dogs were using “strava” lines and cutting corners. they didn’t have bells either. tsk tsk

paule
    Free Member

That is amazing!

joebristol

My dog could not do this

timbog160

Not really a dog person but even I enjoyed that!

martinhutch

Collie at 3.30 🙂

hols2
    Free Member

null

hot_fiat

Awesome.

Tracey

Great to watch, they all look to be enjoying it
    Ours has had a few rolls and spills when she gets the jumps wrong as we all have 😁

dirkpitt74

Awesome, although my dog is too stupid for this lol

matt_outandabout

The doggy scrubs are amazing!

tpbiker
    Free Member

First dog was ace, but needs to practice his doubles judging by vid clip 20 sec in!! Mine would of made that I reckon…

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I recognised Swinley, but which is the trail center at about 42seconds? Looks a bit like the open section at the top of Llandegla?

honourablegeorge

Lol. My vizsla follows right on my tyre exactly like that. His face is covered in spatter at the bottom

dannyh
    Free Member

Phew.

I thought this might go the same way as the ‘help me plot my revenge’ thread…

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

Reminds me of Chewie in his heyday, I nearly had some huge crashes chasing him into the Friston bomb holes marvelling air him prejumping the hole and skimming the lip as he dropped in and then realising I was carrying way too much speed/wrong position.

househusband
    Free Member

RIP Kelly

scotroutes

I recognised Swinley, but which is the trail center at about 42seconds? Looks a bit like the open section at the top of Llandegla?

I thought it looked like the top section of Glenlivet

malv173
    Free Member

Great thread! Dogs are amazing!

Sandwich

Like anything else with dogs it all depends on how well trained the dog is. I have seen a few trail dogs at trail centres and every one of them was fine.

Who are you and where’s TJ? 😀

kennyp
    Free Member

Cracking film.

I wish I had a dog like that. I wish I could ride like that. I wish I could make videos like that.

superdan

I thought it looked like the top section of Glenlivet

It’s the lower south descent at Whinlatter

Poopscoop

Fantastic!

I love dogs. They absolutely, positively live in the now and have a joy for life that most people only have as kids.😁

DezB
    Free Member

Can’t watch that yet.. 😢

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Downhillers vs Dogs’ is closed to new replies.