- DOWNHILL BIKE SPLIT
Splitting my DH bike as i’ve had it 3.5 years and hardly ridden it(all bits bought as new or new old stock)
Spesh big hit 06 frame with rear wheel (special dished wheel for bighit)and fox shock
– Frame has fox DHX 5.0
– Frame new old stock bought 3.5 years ago.
– wheel is deore hub with ex325 rim
– FSA Orbit headset included.
All for £360
Rock shox Boxxer race forks (32mm) with bolt on stem.
– 200mm travel
– firm spring.
– The allen key slot is a bit rough on the Maxel but still works fine.
– Hardly used no real marks.
Front wheel Hope pro2 on Ex 325
-bearings all fine looks new!
Or if you buy the lot you can have it with Holfelzer cranks, tyres, cassette and Raceface chain guide.
Its like a new bike, ridden on mild dh tracks and in the peak district. Probably had no more than 25 outings!
All plus postagePosted 5 years ago
The topic ‘DOWNHILL BIKE SPLIT’ is closed to new replies.