Search the forum using the power of Google

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Double Your Donation! World Bicycle Relief Has Match Funding
  • stwhannah

If you’re thinking of sharing a little bicycle love, are keen to spread the message that #This MachineFightsClimateChange, or just want to spend some …

By stwhannah

Get the full story on our front page at:

Double Your Donation! World Bicycle Relief Has Match Funding

Support us and help us keep the content flowing by becoming a full member.

stwhannah

I can see that someone anonymous read this story and then donated, thank you! I think you might be surprised at how relatively few donations they get, and how much difference your donations make. When you all put a flurry of money in for whatever reason, I almost always get an email from their UK Chief Exec to say thank you and that your donations have been noticed so they checked in to see what had prompted them. I don’t imagine there’s many international charities where a CEO notices individual donations!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Search the forum using the power of Google

Join Singletrack From Only £12.501/2 Singletrack Offer

Use code HELLO54 when you join us as a print or digital member and your membership will be half price for the first year.

The Print+ membership where Singletrack magazine drops through your door, plus full digital access, is normally £45, now only £22.50 with the code. And a digital membership where you can read all the digital magazines is normally £25, and now £12.50 with the code.

Simply use code HELLO54 at checkout.

(New annually renewing membership only. Excludes Gift Memberships, Discount applies to first year. Cannot be used in conjunction with other offers, or when switching memberships)