Viewing 37 posts - 41 through 77 (of 77 total)
  • Doppelgängers
  • cynic-al
    Free Member

LOL how so few post pics of themselves…

maccruiskeen

Not a celeb, but I had a doppleganger back when I lived in St Helens that never met and only knew about because every time he committed a felony his, and therefore my description was circulated to the police. It got to a point where I had to carry a sort of get out of jail card issued by CID because I’d been collared so many times.

Mackem

Lee Clark

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    rogerthecat
    Free Member

Me and two blokes who model themselves on me, and a groupie!! 😀

ell_tell
    Free Member

Not me, but after watching that programme on Gadaffi last night I thought he looked remarkably similar to Yuri Geller when he was young.

maccruiskeen

Not me, but after watching that programme on Gadaffi last night I thought he looked remarkably similar to Yuri Geller when he was young.

I thought the same thing. Now I know what Yuri Geller would look like of you injected his face with fat.

ell_tell
    Free Member

Ha yes, I had to do a double take art first. Mind you, Uri is a bit ‘out there’ so it wouldn’t have surprised me had they met.

_tom_
    Free Member

I’ve been told Tom DeLonge, that guy from The Script and Jimmy Carr 😕

hughjengin
    Free Member

Apparently this guy from coronation street. You know that its probably true, when your friends tell you that you look like someone off telly that you havent seen, and when you then finally see what the fuss is about, you go h**y s**t it does look like me 🙁

bails

A bloke I saw at a Bikeradar demo day:

and
    Keme Nzemra from channel 4 news:

My dad looks like the third triplet.

thesurfbus
    Free Member

My sister-in-law (unfortuneately for her) looks like Miranda, and is a source of hilarity every time I see her.
    My Mother-in-law looks like Mrs Brown!

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

Being a Blonde and an Ex Punk, I went for the cool Kurt Cobain look in the 1990’s, but I kept being mistaken for Chesney Hawks 👿 🙁

miketually
    Free Member

This is in the first page of results for police on Google images. My students think I look like the angry policeman on the left.

Dark-Side

My my, we are a handsome bunch on STW if (most of)the pics in this thread are anything to go by.

imp999
    Free Member

Bloke in the office did a page of everyone in there & their double.
    I came out as Sam the Eagle (Muppets). It’ll be the heavy mono-brow & frowning demeanour, I suspect.
    Barney Rubble was the absolute spit!

hora
    Free Member

I always get mistaken for this chap

It doesn’t help that I’m 5ft4 and also built like him 😀

BlindMelon
    Free Member

A fat Ronan Keating according to my MIL

cbmotorsport
    Free Member

I’m a fat Gary Barlow apparently, especially as I now sport a short beard, and a bit of a side parting. I’ll take that.

derek_starship
    Free Member

emsz
    Free Member

Rachel,

Ex was a mix between lily loveless and Ruta Gedmintas…, ( sigh)

nealglover
    Free Member

Dom Jolly = Fat Gok Wan.

pocketrocket
    Free Member

Mark Owen from Take That 1st time round.
    I would say time has been a lot kinder to him now than me!

cynic-al
    Free Member

I look EXACTLY like this

Tiger6791

A fat Jimmy Nail,

So not only the ugliest man on telly, but a fat version at that 😥

Kit
    Free Member

bikebouy
    Free Member

Hello Kit!!!!

MWA xxxxx 😆

Kit
    Free Member

*blushes*

mcmoonter
    Free Member

Maybe when I was younger, it has been said

stumpy01

When Terminator 2 came out, people at school used to say I looked like the T-1000….

I can see the resemblance!
    I think it was because I had a similar ‘square’ haircut and used to run a lot, which they compared to the bit where he chases the car on foot……hmmmm

Vocally, I’ve been called Baldrick because apparently I sound a bit like Tony Robinson. 😐

athgray
    Free Member

Sister in law reckons I look like Hugh Fearnley Whittingstall.

The best one I have seen. One of the food critics on Masterchef is the spitting image of Peter Griffin from Family Guy.

crikey
    Free Member

Colin Farrel apparently. I feel for the poor Irish fella…

boxfish
    Free Member

Derren Brown, apparently. 🙁

scaredypants

the chubby lovechild of steve redgrave and rowan atkinson, I’m told

😐

samuri
    Free Member

Ben Elton

lookatyou by Jon Wyatt, on Flickr

Me

Although I’ve always though I look more like John Cusack.

noteeth
    Free Member

I sure got a real purdy mouth.

nach
    Free Member

Yes. Ben Mills is the spitting image of me, and he was on X-Factor in 2006.

At the time, I had hair the same length, hadn’t had a TV for years, and worked in a club, occasionally shrugging when people told me “You look like that dude from x-factor”. Fast forward to December, not long after he’s been eliminated, I’m out for a friends birthday in Nottingham. Bloke comes over to the table, sticks his hand out, and responds to my blank look with “Ben, you really didn’t deserve to get kicked off”.

It takes a few similar walk ups for me to work out who Ben Mills is and what X-Factor is. Friends catch on, and in every pub look for people gawping at me, detouring by them on the way to the bar to loudly ask each other “What did Ben want?”

Later, I’m peeing and the guy at the next urinal glances over, screams “IT’S BEN FROM X-FACTOR!” and in seconds, about a dozen guys surround me, pumping their fists over my head chanting “you’re sh*t and you know you are”. Only time I’ve actually peed myself laughing.

(Edit: oops, edited swears)

zippykona

Ross Kemp

Viewing 37 posts - 41 through 77 (of 77 total)

The topic ‘Doppelgängers’ is closed to new replies.

Members Notice New deal added to Members Discounts