Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • DOOM!!!
  • Nipper99
    Free Member
    devash
    Free Member

No point worrying about it. The universe is by nature inherently unstable. Things come and go. The whole thing was borne of an incomprehensibly large explosion. Its hardly going to be the type that settles down and commits is it? 8)

Nipper99
    Free Member

No, bring it on in so far as the human race is concerned. Its the baby Robins that I’m worried for. 😛

slackalice
    Free Member

Just a little reminder to cherish every day, give thanks for one’s health and to love and be loved. Life is a tightrope, savour it while you may 8)

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Convenience is the foremost consumerist concern.

The ecosystem? Sooooo passé. I think we succumbed to enviro-fatigue syndrome around the time of big flat screens and smartphones.

And here’s the main news with beaubs and slebs. Seems like we’re (as a whole) happy to accept design for obsolescence as long as the bulldozer is off our patch?

vickypea
    Free Member

First the bees and then us.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

I’ve always thought that Agent Smith hit the nail on the head.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

How much of an effect are those in charge having on environmental demise with all their dirty wars?

“The environment has long been a silent casualty of war and armed conflict. From the contamination of land and the destruction of forests to the plunder of natural resources and the collapse of management systems, the environmental consequences of war are often widespread and devastating,”

War changes our parameters. In the face of actual or perceived threat, acts that would normally be abhorrent become acceptable and even routine. One of the first of our sensibilities to be discarded is the protection of the environment

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

‘Chris Evans to lead Top Gear’ thread for the win, by 200+ comments.

We really are f******. And we’re taking as many species with us as possible. Like the anti-Noah’s Ark.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘DOOM!!!’ is closed to new replies.