Don't reckon it's stealth rubber IMO

Home Forum Bike Forum Don't reckon it's stealth rubber IMO

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Don't reckon it's stealth rubber IMO
  • tony07

Five ten have different stealth rubbers. Some being softer than others depending on application afaik

Learn something new every day!

I love my 5/10 shoes, have done for a long time and have had a few pairs. Brought a pair of Dirt Bags for casual wear and they are great, got the dotted sole with STEALTH across the sole but having done the finger nail test against my Sam Hill World Cup shoes and IMO its not stealth, I know they casual shoes and have to last longer but its a bit naughty if its not.

tony07

“The Stealth brand is the benchmark of high performance rubber. High performance rubber in outdoor sports means either the greatest friction or the most cushioning, often a combination of both. The first Stealth® rubber revolutionized rock climbing, and is still considered the best choice of climbing rubber world wide. Now there are more than a half dozen Stealth® formulas specifically tailored for a variety of rock climbing styles, as well as compounds that provide unbeatable, extremely technical rubber characteristics for hiking, mountain biking, trail running and water sports.”

There ya go!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Don't reckon it's stealth rubber IMO’ is closed to new replies.