Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Don’t be naughty on tv if you are divorced!
  • Poopscoop

Authorities say Eric Gavelek Munchel is the individual seen carrying a number of plastic zip ties inside the Senate chamber. He was detained in Tennessee. Larry Rendell Brock, who is accused of entering the Capitol with a white flex cuff – a restraining device used by law enforcement – was arrested in Texas.

His ex-wife turned him in. “When I saw this was happening, I was afraid he would be there,” she told investigators, describing how she felt when she heard about the riots. Then she saw the images, and she recognised her former husband: “It is such a good picture of him.”

Love the last comment.😁

airvent
    Free Member

Didnt know Phil Mitchell attended the break in

tthew

I read that a young woman who fell out with her family over support for the Black Lives Matter protests dobbed in her mum, auntie and uncle. Doubt she’s getting any birthday cards this year. 😊

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    eddiebaby
    Free Member

In a similar vein an ex colleague told his wife he was visiting the printers in Exeter. When he returned home late that evening she encouraged him look at the Wimbledon highlights as he was a big tennis fan.
    Yup, there he was in decent seats court side seats with a lady….

Poopscoop

^^Oops!😳

monkfish
    Free Member

Airvent you’re obviously not up on your Mitchell brothers, that’s Grant.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Aye, similarly to Eddie baby, I recall watching breakfast news years ago, kevin bridges had released a DVD of his tour, and was on the sofa being interviewed.

They cut to one of his gags, at the king’s theatre in Glasgow, there’s the Bold Harvey guffawing away with his wee secret sitting next to him.

Oops.

singletrackmind

I didnt know fishing waders were the ‘go to’ item of clothing for revolutionaries.
    Mind you ,having seen some of the get ups they were wearing, Im not so sure
    Difficult if you need to pee though,like biblongs.

cookeaa

I didnt know fishing waders were the ‘go to’ item of clothing for revolutionaries.
    Mind you ,having seen some of the get ups they were wearing, Im not so sure
    Difficult if you need to pee though,like biblongs.

Someone had mentioned “draining the swamp”…

Metaphor isn’t such a widely understood concept in MAGAland.

kilo

One of the more sinister aspects of the photo above is those aren’t regular normal zip ties they’re proper plasti-cuffs, you can tell by the way they are double looped. You don’t just have those in your tool box (unless you abduct people regularly which with these pecker-heads may be the case tbh).

chvck
    Free Member

One of the more sinister aspects of the photo above is those aren’t regular normal zip ties they’re proper plasti-cuffs, you can tell by the way they are double looped. You don’t just have those in your tool box (unless you abduct people regularly which with these pecker-heads may be the case tbh).

There are articles/images floating round of bags that were dumped in the building with these plasti-cuffs etc… It’s possible that he grabbed them from those rather than took them in himself. Whether he took them in or not the motive behind who dumped those bags and what he actually intended to do with the cuffs is definitely sinister though.

gobuchul
    Free Member

You don’t just have those in your tool box (unless you abduct people regularly which with these pecker-heads may be the case tbh).

Have you never “borrowed” anything from your employer……

airvent
    Free Member

Airvent you’re obviously not up on your Mitchell brothers, that’s Grant.

Gah, spent a good five minutes trying to remember which was which!

burko73

Proper Zip ties are the least of anyone’s worries. Who’s got a ballistic helmet and vest at home…. hands up then?

wzzzz
    Free Member

Who’s got a ballistic helmet and vest at home…. hands up then?

I probably would if I lived in a country where so many crazy people have guns.

martinhutch

Bloke should have paid the extra for a ‘tactical’ divorce.

hooli

They may be well armed but not very smart for sure.

There was a story on the news yesterday about somebody wearing his Olympic swimming tracksuit to do some rioting, he was tracked down and arrested even though he had a mask on.

And the best one, there was a bloke who still had his work ID badge hanging around his neck 😀

DezB
    Free Member

those aren’t regular normal zip ties

As it says in the text below the 2 photos

johnx2
    Free Member

it’s the cosplay revolution!

(Though to be fair, all three guys in the photo look like they could be posting on here.)

chakaping
    Free Member

Bloke should have paid the extra for a ‘tactical’ divorce.

I’d imagine American patios are much bigger than ours.

cashback

There is some threads on Twitter where people have highlighted individuals and tracked down exactly what they are wearing (often very expensive military quality items), what they are carrying, who is selling it, where they work and ultimately who they are then publishing everything and sending it on to the fbi.
    Mr guy in the furry hat and no shirt was the poster boy but there were other much more scary individuals there. The news also didn’t report on the gallows they build outside, when there were searching for pence and pelosi. Wouldn’t like to say what might of happened if they found anyone.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

The news also didn’t report on the gallows they build outside, when there were searching for pence and pelosi.

A few places did show the really shonky gallows outside. I think that was symbolic rather than intended for use.

DirtyLyle
    Free Member

I believe the lad with plasticuffs is a retired Lt Col, which may explain the military gear. Not sure if that explains the cuffs though…

argee

Feel sorry for the lad in the purple top and hoodie, he can’t afford a proper tactical vest so has turned his backpack around!

MoreCashThanDash

A few places did show the really shonky gallows outside. I think that was symbolic rather than intended for use.

Saw that on the BBC news. Neither the frame nor the noose looked up for the job, but that doesn’t make it any less sinister

anagallis_arvensis

Guy in the corner by the door can be found at The Black Country Museum.

johnx2
    Free Member

I thought it was the guy who inflated that penguin.

https://images.app.goo.gl/HrmjziDrC1qkhPGHA

martinhutch

Nah, looks nothing like him.

johnx2
    Free Member

perfect! 🙂 😉 😉

MrOvershoot

MoreCashThanDash

Saw that on the BBC news. Neither the frame nor the noose looked up for the job, but that doesn’t make it any less sinister

As I think I saw on Twitter, “I thought Trump’s supporters were mostly Blue Collar workers? Obviously not carpenters” or something to that effect

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)

The topic ‘Don’t be naughty on tv if you are divorced!’ is closed to new replies.