Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Donot buy one of these (micro pump content)
  • LoveTubs
    Free Member

On a whim, which isn’t another steel hardtail btw :P, I purchased one of these….

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/topeak-race-rocket-master-blaster-mini-pump/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=uk&gclid=CJyykvK3i7QCFSHHtAodg2YAew

Don’t, they are utter shite! The valve ‘interface’ is to ‘fancy’ and you loose air inflating/removing – thread engagement is not ‘clean’ and varies between each use even on the same valve. The rubber tube seems like a great idea to remove forces on valve but a) is too short, & b) is too short.

The ergonomics too are wrong, and the whole mechanism is beginning to feel worn/weak after approx. 10+ uses.

That’s all.

LT

emac65
    Free Member

Looks like a Lezyne copy to me,which I might add is a great pump,had one for about 18 mths now….Where as every top peak pump I’ve ever owned has stopped working & needed constant fettling with…..

monksie
    Free Member

92% of owners who purchased one from Wiggle would say otherwise. 8% of their purchasers of the product are cack handed fops (probably).

aP
    Free Member

I’ve had one for a couple of years. I’ve used it 2 or 3 times, it’s been absolutely brilliant, working perfectly and inflates tires quickly and easily. I think it’s quite an elegant, simple and functional tool.
    Maybe you’re using it wrong?

PlumzRichard
    Free Member

I have the MTB version and RD. Both are brilliant have worked with out fault for over a year now. Brilliant little pumps. Sorry!

Singlespeed_Shep
    Free Member

I have one and its great, no complaints.

Rorschach
    Free Member

Should have gone to specsavers bought a lezyne….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Donot buy one of these (micro pump content)’ is closed to new replies.