Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Done it…XX1
  • pushuprich
    Free Member

Well, spent the night fitting it, what a git to get chain length and set up right with big travel, anyway, all done, looks tiny at one end and massive at the other…. Not so bling! Night ride tomorrow to check it works, then a decent go on the weekend….. Anyone tried it yet?

shifter
    Free Member

What, no pics?

pushuprich
    Free Member

Pls tell me how to get from my album and will post, sorry, techno not me,

tomhoward

Upload them to Flickr, link back to it from here

shifter
    Free Member

Ah, err, pic needs to be on Flickr or some other web-based place and then you can post’em up using the info in the Forum Help tab above.

pushuprich
    Free Member

Looks like I need to get up on this guys, anyway, freaky looking group set, hope,it’s worth the money! Either no legs or not enough teeth, all will come clear this weekend!

br
    Free Member

Its having no other supplier/option on the cassette (and the associated +£300) that would bother me. Even though I use XTR cassettes, if I had to I could sling on a Deore/SLX for £20-30.

tomhoward

It’s my 30th in a couple of years, the bike I buy to commemorate this will have it. Will report back then!

pushuprich
    Free Member

It’s a sexy looking, but strange piece of kit, I have spent far too much and it is an extravagance I admit, and yes it ain’t a throw away cassette, but I am sure the guys at sram will replace if my tiny legs blow this up…. Sram are mint with back up (my opinion) so I will keep you posted.

nikxl
    Free Member

I’ve been on it for a month of so, it’s never missed a beat. Just want some more chainrings really

bigrich

maybe xx1 is a solution to sram’s inability to make a decent front mech.

notmyrealname
    Free Member

I’ve been reading up on the XX1 the past couple of weeks and the more I read, the more tempted I am to splash out on it. The only thing that’s holding me back is the cost of the cassette. The rest of it isn’t too bad price-wise but a £300 cassette I just can’t bring myself to buy.

mtbfix

maybe xx1 is a solution to sram’s inability to make a decent front mech.

They can’t make reliable BBs either but that’s not stopped them.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Done it…XX1’ is closed to new replies.