Viewing 19 posts - 19,841 through 19,859 (of 19,859 total)
  • Donald! Trump!
  • Premier Icon thols2
    Free Member

Glad to see that ironed out.

Premier Icon thols2
    Free Member

Huh?

https://pagesix.com/2021/06/07/bill-oreilly-to-go-on-qa-tour-with-donald-trump/amp/

Full text:

Network throats hawk Joe Boredom. Newspapers wrap around fish and Pelousy.

Refugees speak about no-kan-do Kamala. Donald’s newfound silence isn’t golden.

Comes now a never before thing. Shove tweets. It’s D. Trump himself, once the dominant decisionmaker and most powerful person in the world, on a historic speaking tour. Former President Trump will provide a never-before-heard inside view of his administration. In itself that’s historic.

Bill O’Reilly grew the seed. His newie 16th best seller, “Killing The Mob” is No. 3. His 2018 “The United States of Trump” unloaded half a million copies. Bill’s no shrunken violet.

The idea’s an unprecedented December/January national tour prepped with care and caution. Four venues. Start with Fort Lauderdale, Houston. No grand banquets. No hustling franks. A Q-&-A history of Trump’s administration.

Exactly how things were accomplished as well as what did not turn out well. “President Donald J. Trump’s Conversation with Bill O’Reilly: The History Tour.”

O’Reilly: “After Biden’s inauguration, the idea rummaged around in my head two months. I flew to Mar-a-Lago April 4. I know the man 30 years. He asked how we do this. I said, ‘No pandering. No politics. It’s your handling of China, Putin, the economy, ISIS, getting the vaccine. I’ve done the research. The key is it’s all history and people don’t even know how or what. I’ll ask the questions. We’ll record it. Two hours 15 minutes. Hockey and basketball arenas that seat 18,000. My own production company books it.

“What’ll it accomplish? It’s to know what actually happened. Frustrated millions never got actual reports from anyone. They only heard haters. It’s what he did and why — and what he didn’t do. Look, he wants to make history? It’s this. No president besides Lincoln experienced this much hate. It’s not being flamboyant. It’s tell the people what you did and why. Tell us your four years. Get your version on record. Show us how it works. Anyone who loves their country champions free speech.

“So not to badger him, I put it in writing. A 45 minute Q-&-A oral history. Then intermission. People can have a cocktail. Some may even need it. The Q-&-A will be on cards from the audience.

“Interested in the concept, he trusted me. He’s a businessman. He saw it right away.”

And then soft spoken, retiring O’Reilly grinned: “Who knows? Maybe I even sing a few songs.”

Isn’t that nice?
    The city, state, country, the world having such great joy, comes now a reprise of a 1978 serial killer who killed five women in a spree. A film’s now being made of it called “Rodney & Sheryl,” starring Anna Kendrick. Also, to add to that, what could be better and merrier now than news that we’re also getting a redo of TV’s antique game show “The Dating Game.” Oh boy, oh joy! What next? Fatty Arbuckle in drag? Rudolph Valentino with a crew cut?

Gavel bangs for Bailey
    We just lost legal goliath F. Lee Bailey who defended sweeties such as O.J. Simpson and the Boston Strangler. Disbarred, did a little bit in jail, blew his retainers before the cases started, had four wives, and carried a rabbit’s foot for luck. I knew him well. Once so front page famous that comedy writer Bruce Vilanch’s answering machine chirped: “This is F. Lee Bailey.”

Clutch the pearls
    The pandemic’s checkerboard housing game has now infected Greenwich, Conn., which for the most part is inoculated against poverty. Parking on its crowded main drag, one local sniffed: “I hate all these awful New York license plates that we suddenly see all over here. It’s an infiltration. Disgusting to have these people invading us.”

True story. This well-to-do Park Avenue couple needed a housekeeper. A highly recommended helper came for an interview. Wages, hours, duties were set, everything OK until this possible employee saw the husband in another room — age 90 — and reclining. Said this possible helper suddenly, “No, thanks. I don’t want this job. I’m looking for longtime permanent employment.”

Only in New York, kids, only New York.

Premier Icon PJM1974
    Free Member

The universal translator has broken.

Premier Icon nickc

The universal translator has broken.

page Six is a gossipy New York Post column and website. The interesting story here is that famous groper of women and right wing tub-thumper Bill O’Reilly wants to do a grift/speaking tour with famous groper and right wing tub-thumper Trump…Where they’ll spin fabrications about Trumps presidency without any of that pesky scrutiny nonsense.

Premier Icon inkster
    Free Member

Rapey O’Reilly

Premier Icon maccruiskeen

It’s tell the people what you did and why. Tell us your four years. Get your version on record

Yes – we need to hear Donald Trump’s version of events –  because in all this one thing the public has been denied its been any opportunity to hear Donald Trump’s version of events.

(Do you think Trump would have read far enough down the page to see the word ‘Former’ in front of ‘President’ before agreeing to the gig? especially as Im pretty sure December/January comes after August)

Premier Icon PJM1974
    Free Member

Republican Congressman in can we move the moon to mitigate climate change shocker.

He knows that he’s talking jive. he also knows that we know he’s talking jive, but it’s a safe bet that fossil fuel drilling businesses who support the Republicans and this fella’s campaign aren’t keen to divert some of those lovely profits into saving the planet. The problem that we have is just enough dafties are happy to vote for this guy.

Premier Icon tthew

I read that about moving the moon too. It was posed to a representative of the US version of the Forestry Commission! 🤷‍♂️
    And why was there a need for the response to be “I’ll have to get back to that” and not something like, “I think that question would best be put to NASA and let them tell you you’re a **** moron”

Premier Icon willard

The problem is politics. You can’t call someone a retarded idiot to their face because they will either get you fired or just never speak to you again. It’s why all statements are bland, carefully worded releases and not definitives.

Remember that the US has employment laws that are super-fragile; you can be sacked for no reason. If she’d paused, looked him in the eye, and responded “Excuse me? Are you on drugs, retarded or deluded? Because only someone with one of those three would make such a statement” she’d be out of a job and, in the current environment, probably start receiving death threats. At least this way the papers might pillory the idiot that asked the question for the idiot he is.

Premier Icon scuttler

Reminds me of Deborah Birx (White House Coronavirus Response Coordinator) when the Orange Shitgibbon started in a press conference on his ‘necking bleach’ trip. She really shoulda gone with the drugs, retarded, deluded approach but probably best not too for personal safety reasons as outlined….

Premier Icon thols2
    Free Member

Republican Congressman in can we move the moon to mitigate climate change

To be fair, he was basically being sarcastic. His point (which I don’t agree with) was based on the climate denialist theory that global warming is just a natural phenomena related to solar flares, etc. If that was the case, then fixing global warming would be as futile as trying to move the moon.

Not saying the man is a genius, but he was being sarcastic, not serious. Trump was serious about fish tank cleaner, bleach, injecting sunlight, etc.

Premier Icon PJM1974
    Free Member

To be fair, he was basically being sarcastic. His point (which I don’t agree with) was based on the climate denialist theory that global warming is just a natural phenomena related to solar flares, etc.

There’s an element of this, playing to core supporters who have been brainwashed into accepting global damage from climate change as a means of “owning the libs”.

So long as enough of he brainwashed and the thick go along with it then these idiots can set the narrative.

Premier Icon oldnpastit

Wow, this really is on another level of corrupt. If he ever gets back into power we can kiss goodbye to democracy.

Premier Icon Klunk
    Free Member

Former President Failed Dictator Donald Trump

Premier Icon martinhutch

By ‘Trump DOJ’, presumably they mean ‘DOJ’. Those people are still in post under the new administration. Just goes to show that corruption and the abuse of power comes naturally to government.

Premier Icon martinhutch

A high-note for Republican graphic design.

Premier Icon somafunk

Dan Crenshaw is a **** tool

Premier Icon leffeboy

And that is also so obvious that it will be deliberate these days so people share the post and he gets bumped in SEO terms.  It’s so difficult now 🙁

Premier Icon maccruiskeen

And that is also so obvious that it will be deliberate these days so people share the post and he gets bumped in SEO terms.  It’s so difficult now

Its actually mildly doctored by someone – the original looked a bit like that but when you look at the image in the post above theres not actually a word that fit in the space behind him – not that its especially readable in the original  – its ‘Annual’. Its sort of weirdly fake and true at the same time but now of course the libs can be said to have been owned.

Viewing 19 posts - 19,841 through 19,859 (of 19,859 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.