• This topic has 23,116 replies, 784 voices, and was last updated 8 hours ago by thols2.
Viewing 40 posts - 17,721 through 17,760 (of 23,117 total)
  • Donald! Trump!
  • MoreCashThanDash

Interesting first post that.

Makes you think…. 🤔

tthew

Makes you think…. 🤔

Chewkw has a new user name and took an English class?

grum
    Free Member

Russian troll farm?

frankconway

harrythephot, you wrote

“https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/09/trump-americans-who-died-at-war-are-losers-and-suckers/615997/”

You do of course realise that this was pure fiction, orchestrated by the Biden campaign.
    Not by Joe himself, as he clearly has either senility or dementia to contend with.

That’s a big assertion, with nothing to support it.
    Would you care to tell us why we should not just ignore you?
    You joined STW recently; was that just to post stupid comments?

tinribz
    Free Member

null

akira

I’m really hoping that Putin has logged onto to STW, although I’d probably be a bit more cautious in openly mocking him.

martinhutch

What tyres for crushing dissident activity?

I’m going for Purge-atory.

darthpunk
    Free Member

You do of course realise that this was pure fiction, orchestrated by the Biden campaign.
    Not by Joe himself, as he clearly has either senility or dementia to contend with.

I think i’ll listen to Chomsky before I listen to your Facebook research

But I guess that would make me a leftist libtard

BillMC

He’s now been recommended for a Nobel Peace Prize for bringing peace between Israel and the UEA.

MSP

Who has he pressured into nominating him this time?

Although to be fair the “Nobel peace prize” really lost its prestige when it was awarded to Obama for just existing.

BruceWee
    deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Good episode of Americast out – they’ve interviewed Kim Darroch. Just wish they could have got a bit more time in depth with him.

Jamze

He’s recruiting an ‘army’. Wonder if they’ll open carry whilst trying to drum up support?

https://www.armyfortrump.com/forms/election-day-team

‘As a member of our Election Day Team, you will assist Team Trump and grassroots operations across the country on Election Day 2020. Our Election Day Team primarily focuses on Getting Out the Vote (GOTV) to ensure any voters who did not vote early vote on election day. Depending on the state, volunteers may be involved in other Election Day activities such as precinct coverage.’

Dickyboy

Download the Trump app

Shove it up yer arse 😀

dannyh
    Free Member

Ooh, has STW been Russian hacked?

If it has:

To Russian troll farm HQ.

Tell Dominic Cummings that there will always be people who know he is an utter liar and will never cease in their efforts to show him up for what he is. Eventually we will win. We will never give up until we win.

P.S. Bollocks to Brexit.

P.P.S. Up yours Vlad.

mattyfez

He’s now been recommended for a Nobel Peace Prize for bringing peace between Israel and the UEA.

Peace between Israel and Palestine would be Nobel worthy. The UAE? hah, hes probably just flogged more military equipment to them.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Download the Trump app

Fart Button? Already got it.

Jamze

So he knew all along…

BillMC

Amusing and appalling in equal measure:

MoreCashThanDash

It’s as if there’s a pattern emerging.

BBC News – US official claims pressure to downplay intelligence reports
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-54096520

CountZero

You are a Fox News correspondent, and I claim my $5.
    You do of course realise that everything there is a matter of public record, from multiple sources.
    And Biden never appears to be in any way impaired, unlike Angry Tinkerbell, who can’t walk down a gentle slope without assistance, and needs two hands to hold a cup to drink from, like a four year old.
    Which is what he is, by his own admittance.
    Plus his speeches are rambling and incoherent, clearly the sign of mental impairments.
    I wish I had Bellingcat’s forensic IT skilz, it would be interesting to see where the poster of the above quote’s IP address leads back to…
    The IRA, perhaps?…

martinhutch

Burn it all down.

Klunk
    Free Member

wonder how long before Donnie bone spurs rings Blowjo with “stop **** with the good friday agreement you **** you’re killing me with Irish voters”

MoreCashThanDash

wonder how long before Donnie bone spurs rings Blowjo with “stop **** with the good friday agreement you **** you’re killing me with Irish voters”

Biden and Pelosi have already warned that a trade deal may depend on the Anglo-Irish agreement remaining intact, so I’d hope it’s a possibility

onehundredthidiot

Two things to remember about our PM and more importantly the power that decicides his thoughs.

He doesn’t care.

And

He doesn’t care.

cookeaa

I’m really hoping that Putin has logged onto to STW, although I’d probably be a bit more cautious in openly mocking him.

Apparently he only comes here to lurk on the wood burner and coffee maker chat, I don’t think there’s ever been an “could you wrestle a bear” thread on STW so it’s unlikely he’ll ever actually post a comment…

jupiter
    Free Member

Of course I can wrestle bear. I go now to ride my Triton on the trails outside my dacha.

jupiter
    Free Member

русская печь, best stove.

MSP

I am here to see the famous 123m tall singletrack towers.

jupiter
    Free Member

Best coffee maker is the Novichok.

GrahamS

Roger Stone (the Trump adviser who was convicted of 7 federal felonies which Trump then commuted) has been on good ol’ InfoWars calling for Trump to declare Martial Law, seize power, ignore the “corrupt” election, and arrest Zuckerberg and the Clintons for sedition.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/roger-stone-martial-law-donald-trump-election_n_5f5d3e28c5b62874bc1dd6d2

martinhutch

Trump’s projection is magnificent – now accusing Biden of taking drugs to get through the debates…!

nickc

I read the piece, I used to think that most of these grifters don’t believe what they say, they just do it for the (in)fame(y) and money, but y’know, there more I see the way the US is going, the more I see a 2nd civil war happening, Old white people, and militia based morons vs everyone else who can actually think straight. It’ll be short but pretty bloody violent fo’shure.

MSP

Old white people, and militia based morons vs everyone else who can actually think straight. It’ll be short but pretty bloody violent fo’shure.

Law enforcement have already aligned with “Old white people, and militia based morons” I don’t see many indications that the military will do differently. So yeah it will be short, bloody and a genocide on a scale never before seen.

Jamze

His rally ended up at an airport in Minden, Nevada last night. Population of around 3,000. Nevada governor tried his hardest to prevent it (the state has a 50-person limit for gatherings). So, a spike in COVID numbers in a couple of weeks then 🙄

grum
    Free Member

Roger Stone (the Trump adviser who was convicted of 7 federal felonies which Trump then commuted) has been on good ol’ InfoWars calling for Trump to declare Martial Law, seize power, ignore the “corrupt” election, and arrest Zuckerberg and the Clintons for sedition.

Is it too tinfoil-y to think they will be very carefully monitoring the public’s response online etc to those sentiments to work out if it could be a viable potential strategy.

GrahamS

On that video I’d say less than 1 in 15 were wearing masks. 🤦🏻‍♂️

GrahamS

they will be very carefully monitoring the public’s response online etc

Yep. Trump’s favourite tactic is to “joke” about stuff and see what the reaction is on Twitter and at rallies.

If it’s bad he just says the liberal snowflakes in fake news can’t take a joke.

fingerbang
    Free Member

On that video I’d say less than 1 in 15 were wearing masks. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Having covid burn through trump supporters is clearly desirable and if they wear trump cheerleader crap all the time then it could be contained in that demograpic?

CountZero

I don’t see many indications that the military will do differently.

Don’t be too sure about that, very high up figures in the US military have made it very clear that they won’t be dragged into Angry Tinkerbell’s fascist games.
    https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/sep/13/donald-trump-contempt-military-world-allies

Viewing 40 posts - 17,721 through 17,760 (of 23,117 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.