Viewing 40 posts - 17,041 through 17,080 (of 23,066 total)
  • Donald! Trump!
  • martinhutch

A thing of beauty, that.

fasthaggis

I really hope the seat booking thing is true,well done those kids.

MoreCashThanDash

He looked a broken man walking in there. Not just tired, but defeated. I hope.

maccruiskeen

Its a very studied effort in ‘looking tired’. Is he trying to tug his Base’s heart strings?

Of all the challenges a world leader can have to face in this year of death and disease, civil unrest, economic catastrophe and mass unemployment …. in the face of all that its ‘talking to a smaller number of fans than anticipated’ that leaves him looking a bit tired

thegreatape
    Free Member

He looks so grumpy I almost mistook him for Colin Montgomerie.

Kuco

Kayleigh McEnany to stand there and claim the term Kung Flu is valid to say as it refers to the place of origin of the flu. IMO Kayleigh wants putting down along with Trump.

https://news.sky.com/video/coronavirus-white-house-defends-trumps-kung-flu-comment-12013111

Especially when doctors are saying patients are spitting on Asian American nurses.

https://us.cnn.com/videos/politics/2020/06/23/donald-trump-racial-slur-coronavirus-dr-leana-wen-sot-vpx-ac360.cnn/video/playlists/top-news-videos/

martinhutch

GrahamS

Kayleigh McEnany to stand there and claim the term Kung Flu is valid to say as it refers to the place of origin of the flu.

I mean that’s basically the same defence as the classic “it’s not offensive – it just means a person that comes from Nigeria” 😐

tomhoward

There’s a brilliant one where the Hulk walking away music is playing over the top that I enjoyed.

inkster
    Free Member

It’s quite amazing to see how a bunch on K-pop fans have delivered a heavier blow to Trump than any political opponent has thus far managed.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Or did they? Nice to think so but read the analysis on the Post.

GrahamS

Not just K-pop, but TikTok’ers too.

Anyway, did anyone see this one? Not Trump but another conspiracy-driven “all news is fake” Republican candidate that some of his supporters will lap up:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/george-floyd-murder-fake-conspiracy-theory-hoax-republican-gop-missouri-a9580896.html

Riksbar

The latest Neal Stephenson novel has a theme of a massive hoax to make people believe Moab has been nuked, result in a schism between what was described as the reality based towns, and Ameristan which basically lives their lives based on whatever conspiracy and unrestricted feed the internet pumps at them. It’s getting closer.

Pook

Northwind

The weird thing is, that’s actually the most normal we’ve seen him move for a long time.

willard

Yeah, I saw a tweet that said after all the stuff that has happened, the COVID; murders, wars, fighting, deaths, etc, etc, the thing that made him look old, vulnerable, beaten and sad was the poor showing at his rally.

It’s all about him.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

It’s a bit like watching that video of the rolling rally car the other day, but in slow motion, and the car is full of ostriches, and every time it rolls another ostrich comes flying out, and as each ostrich hits the ground it starts whooshing like a catherine wheel, and all the orange penguins who are watching the crash come running out with brooms and try and put the ostriches out by hitting them with their brooms, but the brooms just catch fire and the penguins panic and stat rolling around on the ground surrounded by exploding ostriches as the car rolls on and on spewing out ever more ostriches.

Wasn’t that in relation to a thread about Fruit the astroturfer rather than Tangerine Man the President?

eddiebaby
    Free Member

PLEASE LINK ME TO THAT GIF!!! I’ve lost it.

Jamze

An excerpt from another presidential speech yesterday…

grum
    Free Member

The above took place in a church too, with the crowd wooping loudly as he reeled off racist names for Covid 19. What the hell is happening?

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

He’s got a delivery like Jim Jones after he went full psycho.

Rambling, incoherent, some dog whistle phrases.

maccruiskeen

What’s the 19?

Covid 19 first emerged in 2019.

We’re more than halfway through 2020 and the president says he’s still failed to find a satisfactory answer to ‘whats the 19?’ 🙂

stumpyjon

Meanwhile the rest of us have failed to find a satisfactory answer to what to do about Trump.

Northwind

Oh that’s not hard, we just get the eagles to drop him into that volcano in mordor

CountZero

we just get the eagles to drop him into that volcano in mordor

Well, that’s taking it to the limit…

maccruiskeen

funkmasterp

His speeches are starting to read like Captain Beefheart or Beck lyrics. How can he be in charge of anything? It’s not right

squirrelking
    Free Member

Oh that’s not hard, we just get the eagles to drop him into that volcano in mordor

Are they even back on speaking terms?

GrahamS

The whole “What’s the 19?” thing is a dog whistle to the people that think it is manmade and the pandemic was planned.

They think 19 means it is the 19th strain or batch. 🙄

kelvin

His speeches are starting to read like Captain Beefheart or Beck lyrics.

Waffle, waffle, waffle… “this great country”… lie, confuse, lie again, waffle… “this great country of ours”…

argee
    GrahamS

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/embed/p08hybh0/53167780

FTFY.

Standard American loons rambling on about God, devils, and liberty.

Those people deserve to have a incompetent gameshow host as president!

franksinatra

That BBC clip is both ace and terrifying

Worth a special mention though to the lady who, in her allocated 2 mins, managed to lever in devil, 5G, Bill Gates, Hillary Clinton, “the pedophiles” and the deep state.

https://twitter.com/RexChapman/status/1275912010555932672

Crikey.

DezB
    Free Member

Why do they give people with obvious mental issues a platform like that? Bit sad really. Funny too though.

franksinatra

Why do they give people with obvious mental issues a platform like that?

Its local democracy and everyone deserves a voice, unfortunately it is often the case that the only people who use that voice are those with the strongest views.

onehundredthidiot

Now the secret service have people self isolating after the glorious rally.

DezB
    Free Member

Shit, just seen GrahamS’s link, there’s loads of em. 🙁

somafunk

Jesus!……section the entire **** lot and remove them from the population, **** crazy evangelical nutjobs

Northwind

There is an awful lot of trump in that lady’s delivery.

martinhutch

There is an awful lot of trump in that lady’s delivery.

Is that a euphemism?

Viewing 40 posts - 17,041 through 17,080 (of 23,066 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.