Viewing 40 posts - 15,641 through 15,680 (of 23,072 total)
  • Donald! Trump!
  • darthpunk
    Free Member

Nadia Murad: 6 of my family were killed by Isis
    Wotsit in Cheif: And where are they now?
    Nadia Murad: They’re dead!!!

It’s amazing how much he doesn’t give a shit, until he hears she got a Nobel prize and wants to know how he can get one.

croe
    Free Member

The prick could have at least turned round properly to speak to her rather than sit there pouting surrounded by coloured people probably in some attempt to show he’s not a racist.

pondo

Empathy does not come naturally to the soapy old ****.

CountZero

Empathy does not come naturally to the soapy old

Of course it doesn’t, he couldn’t even spell it, let alone understand what the word means!

CountZero

Well, this made me laugh, even a small victory is worth celebrating!

https://gizmodo.com/trump-appears-in-front-of-photoshopped-presidential-sea-1836687973

Here’s a clearer version to really enjoy just how much work went into it!

MSP

I see the real reason for escalating the tensions with Iran were revealed this morning.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jul/25/donald-trump-vetoes-bills-prohibiting-arms-sales-to-saudi-arabia

frankconway

Today’s economic pronouncements from the orange buffoon:
    – China is doing very badly; direct quote
    – the Fed should make a very large interest rate cut as their inaction has placed him at a disadvantage; as paraphrased by BBC

Delusional.

willard

Delusional is him trying to shortcut due process in the case of what appears to be an assault in Stockholm.

For someone that appears to have little regard for anyone that is not white, he seems fine to support A$AP Rocky and demand his release before he is tried for allegedly kicking the shit out of someone with the assistance of two of his entourage.

torsoinalake
    Free Member

For someone that appears to have little regard for anyone that is not white, he seems fine to support A$AP Rocky and demand his release before he is tried

I suspect if it had happened somewhere other than Sweden he might not give a shit.

^That’s a link to the ‘last night in Sweden’ story of 2017

DezB
    Free Member

For someone that appears to have little regard for anyone that is not white, he seems fine to support A$AP Rocky

And you don’t see this as something to get behind that’s just quite handy to make him look non-racist?

crazy-legs
    tjagain

thats the second lie he has told on that. He actually was in trump tower on the phone to jounalists but also claimed he was watching muslims cheer the attacks and now he was at ground zero helping out.

Delusional liar

dissonance

I suspect if it had happened somewhere other than Sweden he might not give a shit.

As I understand it the reason for him commenting is that some friends of the rapper have his ear.

torsoinalake
    Free Member

As I understand it the reason for him commenting is that some friends of the rapper have his ear.

Makes sense. It’s hard to keep track of all the batshitness.

torsoinalake
    Free Member

Boris is going to have to up his ‘promising all things to all people game’

notmyrealname
    Free Member
    darthpunk
    Free Member

I don’t know what’s greater about this picture, the haunted “I don’t know what i’m doing” look on Melanias face, or the thumbs up “woo-hoo, his parents are dead” cheesy grin on the cheeto-in-chiefs face

But then, the “boasting about numbers” at the hospital may actually be a new low in the “can he go lower” competition – “there would have been more here but you know, some people are dead”

somafunk

There’s something fundamentally “wrong” with the man (and to a similar extent his puppet wife) if all they can do is grin along with give his usual thumbs up pose at the scene of such tragedy, not to forget the sheer amount of Americans who continue to prostrate their servility to support him throughout his presidency so far. Just how much worse can he possibly get before action is taken to remove him?.

Klunk
    Free Member

he’s certifiable!

We should name them after monsters…. Hurricane Kong, Hurricane Godzilla

tjagain

He is getting more and more erratic

Having a narcissistic personality disorder he cannot cope with anyone telling him he is wrong in any way. He could surround himself with sycophants in business and has tried to do so in politics. The problem is he now has to hear opposition and he cannot control this and its driving him crazy – literally. I expect him to retreat into full on paranoia over a period of months.

kerley
    Free Member

It would help if all the other countries leaders continually provoked him rather than sucking up to him. Combined with a constant barrage on Twitter, in the media etc,. He would meltdown and start saying stuff he could no longer get away with.

franksinatra

He would meltdown and start saying stuff he could no longer get away with.

Where is the bar for what he can no longer get away with? He said you can grab women by the pussy and got away with that. He is routinely racist, sexist, paranoid and stupid. He gets away with that. What does he actually have to do to no longer get away with it?

tjagain

Aye it would be fun Kerley.

maccruiskeen

Having a narcissistic personality disorder he cannot cope with anyone telling him he is wrong in any way

He’s quite outspoken about helmets too 😉

crazy-legs

he’s certifiable!

We should name them after monsters…. Hurricane Kong, Hurricane Godzilla

The funny thing is, that myth has been doing the rounds for 50+ years. NOAA has a page on their site:
    https://www.aoml.noaa.gov/hrd/tcfaq/C5c.html
    as to why it wouldn’t work and (thanks to a cool physics teacher who occasionally went “off topic” in class), I learned about the idea behind it in a GCSE level physics class in about 1993!

Wonder if he thought of it all by himself or if not, how did he find it – I can’t believe he reads NOAA’s website in much detail so I’m genuinely wondering who fed the idea to him…

batfink
    Free Member

New tariffs coming Canada’s way in 4…..3….2…..1. The Russian press are even trolling him

kimbers

So Deutsche bank have loans to trump cosigned by Russians of questionable loyalties

Not a good look for trumpy

kimbers

Have we all seen his hurricane map doodles?

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Who can tell, it’s a hurricane, even the experts….

Klunk
    Free Member

Boltons gone!

maccruiskeen

Is this the longest time Trump has gone without a sacking / resignation?

Or are they just as frequent but no longer newsworthy?

Or is there just nobody left?

kimbers

seems it’s a crap day to be a lying demagogue

Peach anyone?

tjagain

Impeachment proceedings started by Pelosi.

maccruiskeen

Would Nancy Pelosi like to borrow my lucky massive spider-shaped broach?

DezB
    Free Member

Enjoyable video clip

kimbers

I’m guessing sharks with frickin laser beams was too much to hope for

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/463928-trump-suggested-shooting-migrants-in-the-legs-nyt?amp#click=https://t.co/BU0FvxuaWo

The aides told the Times Trump suggested to advisors during the Oval Office meeting that they should shoot migrants in the legs to slow them down.

The suggestion came after Trump had publicly suggested shooting migrants if they threw rocks, the Times reports. Trump had made the suggestion about shooting migrants that threw rocks during a speech in November.

Officials who spoke to the Times also recall Trump often suggesting fortifying a border wall with a water-filled trench, stocked with snakes or alligators.

Trump also “wanted the wall electrified, with spikes on top that could pierce human flesh,” the Times reports.

When advisors told Trump some of his suggestions were not allowed, he reportedly became frustrated.

kelvin

Just been reading that NY Times piece. It paints a picture of the Trump administration almost exactly as you always feared it might be:

Pigface
    Free Member

May be wishful thinking but a Republican senator has criticised Trump for his comments about the whistleblower, first signs of dissent in the GOP???

tomhoward

Nah, there’s plenty of folk in the GOP that don’t like him, they just like being in power more.

dudeofdoom

Interesting thou Rudy J and the Ukrainians and the US State department.

All depends on how much traction this gains, if more stuff comes spewing out I think Trump’s
    going to be in a world of pain and Fox is starting to distance themselves from him as this is really bad.

Viewing 40 posts - 15,641 through 15,680 (of 23,072 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.