Donald! Trump!

Viewing 18 posts - 15,641 through 15,658 (of 15,658 total)
  • Donald! Trump!
  • darthpunk

Nadia Murad: 6 of my family were killed by Isis
    Wotsit in Cheif: And where are they now?
    Nadia Murad: They’re dead!!!

It’s amazing how much he doesn’t give a shit, until he hears she got a Nobel prize and wants to know how he can get one.

croe

The prick could have at least turned round properly to speak to her rather than sit there pouting surrounded by coloured people probably in some attempt to show he’s not a racist.

pondo

Empathy does not come naturally to the soapy old ****.

CountZero

Empathy does not come naturally to the soapy old

Of course it doesn’t, he couldn’t even spell it, let alone understand what the word means!

CountZero

Well, this made me laugh, even a small victory is worth celebrating!

https://gizmodo.com/trump-appears-in-front-of-photoshopped-presidential-sea-1836687973

Here’s a clearer version to really enjoy just how much work went into it!

MSP

I see the real reason for escalating the tensions with Iran were revealed this morning.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jul/25/donald-trump-vetoes-bills-prohibiting-arms-sales-to-saudi-arabia

Today’s economic pronouncements from the orange buffoon:
    – China is doing very badly; direct quote
    – the Fed should make a very large interest rate cut as their inaction has placed him at a disadvantage; as paraphrased by BBC

Delusional.

willard

Delusional is him trying to shortcut due process in the case of what appears to be an assault in Stockholm.

For someone that appears to have little regard for anyone that is not white, he seems fine to support A$AP Rocky and demand his release before he is tried for allegedly kicking the shit out of someone with the assistance of two of his entourage.

For someone that appears to have little regard for anyone that is not white, he seems fine to support A$AP Rocky and demand his release before he is tried

I suspect if it had happened somewhere other than Sweden he might not give a shit.

^That’s a link to the ‘last night in Sweden’ story of 2017

Premier Icon DezB
    Subscriber

For someone that appears to have little regard for anyone that is not white, he seems fine to support A$AP Rocky

And you don’t see this as something to get behind that’s just quite handy to make him look non-racist?

tjagain

thats the second lie he has told on that. He actually was in trump tower on the phone to jounalists but also claimed he was watching muslims cheer the attacks and now he was at ground zero helping out.

Delusional liar

Premier Icon dissonance
    Subscriber

I suspect if it had happened somewhere other than Sweden he might not give a shit.

As I understand it the reason for him commenting is that some friends of the rapper have his ear.

As I understand it the reason for him commenting is that some friends of the rapper have his ear.

Makes sense. It’s hard to keep track of all the batshitness.

Boris is going to have to up his ‘promising all things to all people game’

darthpunk

I don’t know what’s greater about this picture, the haunted “I don’t know what i’m doing” look on Melanias face, or the thumbs up “woo-hoo, his parents are dead” cheesy grin on the cheeto-in-chiefs face

But then, the “boasting about numbers” at the hospital may actually be a new low in the “can he go lower” competition – “there would have been more here but you know, some people are dead”

Premier Icon somafunk
    Subscriber

There’s something fundamentally “wrong” with the man (and to a similar extent his puppet wife) if all they can do is grin along with give his usual thumbs up pose at the scene of such tragedy, not to forget the sheer amount of Americans who continue to prostrate their servility to support him throughout his presidency so far. Just how much worse can he possibly get before action is taken to remove him?.

Viewing 18 posts - 15,641 through 15,658 (of 15,658 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.