• This topic has 23,073 replies, 784 voices, and was last updated 1 hour ago by nickc.
Viewing 40 posts - 14,761 through 14,800 (of 23,074 total)
  • Donald! Trump!
  • somafunk

Ooof, imagine if it was, or even ivanka. Then again i wouldn’t be surprised if it’s Trump himself just so he can declare shenanigans/fake news and then proceed to big himself up.

kimbers

wow!

we’re now at the stage where his own VP is having to say hes not secretly plotting behind the POTUS’s back

mikewsmith
    Free Member

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/sep/06/donald-trump-inauguration-crowd-size-photos-edited

And the original story that just keeps giving, just how many people

leffeboy

Does anyone else get the impression that there are a stack of these stories being released in the wind up to the mid terms to see what happens?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

and why wouldn’t you. Save it all up and keep dropping the things that make him more irrational.

grahamh
    Free Member

Bob Woodwards phone call with cadet Bone Spur.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW5B_1OafO0

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Well he certainly hits his talking points on NATO though bragging about getting no actual commitment 😉

Would be nice for Bob to get a pair 😉

dudeofdoom

Well he’s got his witch hunt now as they are going to have to find the op-ed to keep him happy.

dudeofdoom

Phone call with Woodward just shows Trump for what he is.

Convo ststarts that no one told Trump that Woodward wanted to talk to him and goes on about not being told then trump actually mentions at the end that he oh x did mention that.

Doesnt care about lying and being caught.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Doesnt care about lying and being caught.

Or he can’t comprehend he is lying. It’s just a stream of semi conscious thoughts leaking out. Some of that stuff should have been the internal thoughts for most people or scribbled on the notepad rather than.read out loud.

Seems entirely plausible that somebody would coment that trump on the record to muller would end up with the orange jump suit – I wonder if they will match the skin tone.

matt_outandabout

It’s it me, or does it feel like the trolling, calling out and general keeping pressure up may actually encourage the orange boaby to have the world’s finest flounce soon?

#please

willard

Poetic justice would be if he got time in a federal prison in New Mexico. I gather he does not like Mexico…

cornholio98
    Free Member

Or he can’t comprehend he is lying.

This. He is like a desperate salesman just saying what the people directly in front of him want. Trouble is now it is being recorded and other people are listening.

i really think he doesn’t understand the job or that it will impact him, his family and business forever… I foresee bitterness and wild anger before too long.

tomhoward

Will be pretty rough for the 2 secret service agents assigned to him after the presidency if he’s in prison eh?

fatmax

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45435813 – The BBC looked at the linguistic style of the NYT piece…and pretty much concludes its Pence!!

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

nickc

Without being funny, I did think it might be Pence. Too many “It wasn’t me Guv, honest” noises, and off course he can tell folks that might want to know (apart from Trump, obvs)

martinhutch

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45435813 – The BBC looked at the linguistic style of the NYT piece…and pretty much concludes its Pence!!

I did think it might be Pence.

It can’t be him, whatever the linguistic tics involved. Say Trump stands down, and Pence assumes the presidency and fights in 2020, the NYT can simply end him by revealing him as someone who not only undermined the previous incumbent, but then barefaced lied about it through his denial.

Far too risky for a cowardly worm like Pence. Will be some deputy-something or other. The only senior figure I had in mind was Dan Coats, but even he’s denied it.

dissonance

It can’t be him, whatever the linguistic tics involved.

There is the mention of adults so I reckon it is TeamHurtmore.

I would assume whoever wrote it would try and do it in a nonstandard way even if the paper didnt add some stuff on top. If it was me I would also be trying to fake someone I dont like style.

rs
    Free Member

it can only be a matter of time until someone at the NYT gets pissed and leaks it to everyone in a bar…

eddiebaby
    Free Member

It took 31 years to find out who Deep Throat was…

dannyh
    Free Member

The thing is that this would be wonderful, being able to take the piss out of the Merkins for electing a racist, sexist cretin in a big racist tantrum/protest vote gone wrong.

But the yanks, stupid as they are, at least had the sense to make the result of their racist tantrum reversible after four years….

somafunk

Slim Shady?

PJM1974
    Free Member

eddiebaby
    Free Member

I’ve just started watching Blazing Saddles for the first time in ages and every time Mel Brook’s governor speaks I think it could be Donald Trump…

rs
    Free Member

The Obama speech today was quite something!

somafunk

Obama didn’t even try and veil his contempt for trump in the speech, I wonder how the orange bawbag will respond.  I’d love to be a fly on the wall in the whitehouse at the moment

Link to BBC report here

pondo

‘Nuff respec to Obama for going “screw convention, this shizzle needs speaking about”. Could really do with more of this.

rene59
    Free Member

I wonder how the orange bawbag will respond.

He made a joke about sleeping through it. Quote of the day apparently.

somafunk

He wasn’t sleeping, more likely the White House aids are drugging him so he can’t do anything apart from move his thumbs

dudeofdoom

Afternoon power naps.

I do like Obama’s speech thou saying that’s not how the checks and balances in their democracy works.

Apperently Mueller agreed to a written deposition but Giuliani is now saying that Trump will not answer any questions on obstruction.

Oddly enough I vaguely  remember a certain person on a plane really keen to sit down and talk to mueller a while ago.

Plaid shirt mans kinda intreasting thou removed as he wasn’t cheering enough then held by secret security for 10 mins.

dudeofdoom

As an aside was watching episode 5 of that Vietnam documentary and Mcain was on it in video that showed him being interviewed in a hospital bed by a French reporter when he was held prisoner after being shot down.

I just can’t get how Trump has got away with his jibes against him and the nonsense .

When Trumps dad was paying off the doctor this bloke was bleeding for his country.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

I’ve no doubt The Lump wasn’t lying when he said he found the speech “boring” and that he “went to sleep”.

He does, after all, have the attention span of a chihuahua…

martinhutch

Leader of the Free World, asleep on the job at one in the afternoon. Shouldn’t he be doing something productive like working on his swing?

Riksbar

To be fair, most of us slept better when Obama was in charge.

leffeboy

That obama speech is an hour long, and its an hour well spent

CountZero

He does, after all, have the attention span of a chihuahua…

A spokesman for the global chihuahua community demand an apology for that slur, sir!

CountZero

Leaders of the Free World, just little boys throwing stones…

slowoldman

He’s coming up with more fascinating stats. He tweeted

“The GDP rate (4.2%) is higher than the Unemployment Rate (3.9%) for the first time in over 100 years”.

This was debunked in a response by Fox News (his allies?):

“Since 1948 there have been 63 quarters with a GDP growth rate higher than avg quarterly unemployment rate”.

My thought on both these was “what is the value on comparing those two figures”?

Viewing 40 posts - 14,761 through 14,800 (of 23,074 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.