• This topic has 23,120 replies, 784 voices, and was last updated 5 hours ago by nickc.
Viewing 40 posts - 13,841 through 13,880 (of 23,121 total)
  • Donald! Trump!
  • whitestone
    Free Member

So, if Donald did something good, you’d give him credit for it, yeah?

That’s a mighty big if …

mikewsmith
    Free Member

No, answer the question, if Donald did something good, would you’d give him credit for it?

ninfan
    Free Member

Dodging it for a second time there Mike, lets go for third time lucky.

If Donald did something good, would you give him credit for it?

convert

If he strung himself up with his tiny little hands it would be the best. suicide. ever.

I’d happily give him all the credit.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Dodging it for a second time there Mike, lets go for number three.

ninfan
    Free Member

Come on, be a man.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

He can have a point in the credit column, still not going to add up against all the bad things though is it, did you hear that they accidentally deported the parents of the kids they had locked in cages before reuniting them.

#SO_SAD

Now if you want to go back and get going on the backlog of questions you forgot to answer….

PrinceJohn

Because theyre the same sad ******* that protest everything.

it’s always the same old characters, the same bunch of students, the same dog on a string brigade, the same bored middle class housewives.

Or maybe it’s just people who believe that there’s a better way than racism, sexism, islamaphobia? Maybe it’s people who believe something strongly enough to go & have say & try to get their voices heard, instead of hiding behind a keyboard.

Out of curiosity, which one of the above am I?

ninfan
    Free Member
    ninfan
    Free Member

Or maybe it’s just people who believe that there’s a better way than racism, sexism, islamaphobia?

By smashing up a Starbucks?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I’ll rephrase locking up kids. You know some of the camps are set up so you can’t see much from the US side but the Mexicans an see them locked away. Nice guys there

Certainly beats driving a car into people

PrinceJohn

That’s quite the jump.

Strap line from the march –

A day of celebration, noise and action.  A day of joy, love, solidarity and resistance as we stand together in celebration of the diverse communities which make up our great city.

If I was Starbucks I would currently be quaking in my boots – tell you what Ninfan, pop down give us a wave & I’ll buy you a coffee, not from Starbucks, but from somewhere local? Plan?

ninfan
    Free Member

Certainly beats driving a car into people

Ah, so you’re saying that it’s OK to do shit, as long as you don’t go quite as far as the Nazi’s. Sweet, Donald will be over the moon at that 😉

pop down give us a wave

sorry, I’ll be busy up on a rooftop taking pot shots at an orange balloon to deflate it

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Ah, so you’re saying

no, not at all.

Anyway here is a pic of the happy couple

Keep you going there ninfan, I like his embassy is getting a new wall, he will like that touch

I hope they got good double glazing there

dissonance

Who has smashed up a Starbucks?  Considering that the Trump lovers have called for Starbucks to be boycotted when they dared to criticise him I am wondering why anti-Trump supporters would damage the place?

PrinceJohn

sorry, I’ll be busy up on a rooftop taking pot shots at an orange balloon to deflate it

Turning up in London, at a very heavily policed event taking shots?

Good luck with that. Your inconsequential rants will be missed.

hunterst
    Free Member

I agree he does have a head like an orange balloon, but openly threatening to assassinate trump is not too clever is it… but hey, you’ll be doing the rest of us a favour. Carry on

outofbreath
    Free Member

Lol, you know those kids in cages were photographed in 2014, right?

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2018/may/29/donald-trump/trump-correctly-tweets-democrats-mistakenly-tweete/

I didn’t, thanks for sharing.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Good site for checking things out there

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

Seems like Trump scores high in the False 32% but only 15% in their Pants on Fire category.

outofbreath
    Free Member

Unsurprisingly, (to me at least) Obama is better across the board.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/barack-obama/

Doesn’t go back to GWBush.

El-bent
    Free Member

Yes, Trump is correct the picture is from 2014.

However, those were unaccompanied minors that the US gov were trying to find family or a safe sponsor.

A bit different to today, where the trump government is creating unaccompanied minors by tearing them away from family at the border.

The first rule in the art of the troll, is to not look beyond the headlines.

I mean the word “fact” is in the website name, perhaps you should check it. You right wingers are so easy to dismantle.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Yep statistically it’s safe to assume everything Trump says is a lie first and be proven wrong.

He claimed to be well liked in the UK.

outofbreath
    Free Member

Yes, Trump is correct the picture is from 2014.

However, those were unaccompanied minors that the US gov were trying to find family or a safe sponsor.

…and therefore putting them in cages is *exactly* the right thing to do?

mikewsmith
    Free Member
    ninfan
    Free Member
    mikewsmith
    Free Member

Yep, it’s a petition over half a million people signed it.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

So, if Donald did something good, you’d give him credit for it, yeah?

So… how’s that there North Korean de-nuclearisation going,  nitwitfan?

summitchilterns
    Free Member

I’m concerned that someone from the other side of the pond may have hacked Nin Fan’s account, can you check pls STW… #TrumpTroll

somafunk

If the trump baby was encased in an inflatable cage it may appeal to Ninfan

franksinatra

Well somebody dropped their notes

https://twitter.com/BBCPolitics/status/1017396690326884352

Wow, just wow.  He was asked about Brexit and he rambles on about winning electoral votes in Wisconsin and how that is better than Ronald Regans performance.

The most terrifying thing is that this is now normalised.  This speech alone should be headline news as it seriously brings into question his basic intellect, understanding and competence.  But it will not even make the news as it is just another drop in a sea of Trump turds.

ninfan
    Free Member

how’s that there North Korean de-nuclearisation going

A bit bit better than the ehmygerdwe’reallgoingtodieinanooklearfireball hysteria the lefties were bandying around by the looks of things.

as it seriously brings into question his basic intellect, understanding and competence

ooh, we haven’t heard that one for a while – do you fancy trying to throw in some comments about dementia for the full house (funny, weave not heard anything about that one for a while isn’t it, nor do we appear to have heard much about grabbing pussies since Justin Trudeau’s shameful past got dragged back over the coals either. Funny that…)

convert

So Ninfan, when you listen to that answer, how does that make you feel?

I’ve lost interest in Trump himself. He is exactly the president most suspected him to be. But I am interested in the minds of people who support him and can listen to that and not die a little inside. What positives did you get from that Ninfan?

PrinceJohn

Hey, remember this, lefties?

https://petition.parliament.uk/archived/petitions/114003

Yup – it was debated in Parliament.

You’ve still not answered my question about what sort of protester I am.

chewkw
    Free Member

President Trump is the head of state so like all other head of states they should be respected even if they are the enemy.

If people dislike him on the personal basis they can deal with him at personal level after his presidential term is over but not when he represents a country, that is the difference.

President Trump is here on official visit and not on his personal golfing adventure.

ninfan
    Free Member

What positives did you get from that Ninfan?

Well, what I did was bother to watch a bit more of it than the usual media sources fed me, and I discovered Donalds commitment to world peace and complete nuclear disarmament.

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/8y93qa/nato_summit_clip_foreign_journalists_had_no_idea/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb&_branch_match_id=395743688770919676

PrinceJohn

President Trump is the head of state so like all other head of states they should be respected even if they are the enemy.

Why?

convert

Answer the actual question. How did his ability to answer that question on Brexit make you feel?

MrWoppit
    Free Member

A bit bit better than the ehmygerdw…

So, how’s that there North Korean denuclearisation going there,  nitwitfan?

convert

If people dislike him on the personal basis they can deal with him at personal level after his presidential term is over but not when he represents a country, that is the difference.

But didn’t you hear him – we all like him. What you talking about?

No, people dislike him but mostly they detest him policies. Protesting a visiting head of state because of his policies feels absolutely appropriate.

martinhutch

funny, weave

You said it, fella.

Viewing 40 posts - 13,841 through 13,880 (of 23,121 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.