Donald! Trump!

Home Forum Chat Forum Donald! Trump!

Viewing 40 posts - 10,921 through 10,960 (of 12,854 total)
  • Donald! Trump!
  • cchris2lou

But has he got any power ? As Binner said, he hasn’t managed anything. Does it matter if he stays président ?

antigee

binners – Member
    Sorry Mike, but it’s just not happening. This makes for very uncomfortable reading

The more Trump carries on like this, the more he re-enforces the view among the people who voted for him that he’s on their side. And the more the media attack him, the more it plays in to his hands, as he’s then allowed to indulge his persecution complex, and play out his liberal elite/fake news narrative.
    which will probably end with his impeachment or resignation as part of his “i told you it was all rigged by the establishment/media” stance – wanted to be elected, don’t believe wants to be President – a face saving big style told you all so exit is predicted

Premier Icon mikewsmith
    Subscriber

Binners

The more Trump carries on like this, the more he re-enforces the view among the people who voted for him that he’s on their side. And the more the media attack him, the more it plays in to his hands, as he’s then allowed to indulge his persecution complex, and play out his liberal elite/fake news narrative.

asking people who travelled to see him as a gauge of his support doesn’t work. The dropping approvals are a decent measure, a proportion of the day 1 supporters are not supporting any more. The Republicans will be looking to one of their candidates especially if they take a hit. Next stop 2018 – are those die hard Trump fans going to vote for Reps that don’t support Trump or are stopping him doing his job? Candidates to split the vote?

cchris2lou – Member
    But has he got any power ? As Binner said, he hasn’t managed anything. Does it matter if he stays président ?

If your not going forwards your going backwards. If he is there for 4 years that is 4 years the US has stood still.

pk13

It matters absolutely the world leaders see him as the ass clown he really is. Kim would not be pushing Chinas buttons if the USA had a leader of worth. Russia is sewing thing up nicely in the north and the middle east.
    Meanwhile trumps looking into the sun and setting up a dynasty for the brand name.
    The USA will be divided for a long time if it turns Into a black/white stuggle. The mans mentally ill I’m sure.

Is this what happens when everyone around you will not say no to a spoilt manchild.

fasthaggis

Some things from the Knob Clanger’s events list.

So,what did you do on your holidays?

Nothing about getting the golf handicap down? Poor show considering how much time he’s spent on it.

fifeandy

Has he actually managed to get any legislation through? It seems like the checks and balances of America’s political and legal systems has worked pretty well.

For a lot of the people that voted for Trump, that only emphasises how broken they feel the system is. They’ve elected an oompa loompa on a set of policies, and the ‘system’ is standing in the way of him implementing them.
    His approval ratings may be falling, as normal/rational people question why on earth they voted for him (probably to avoid the she-devil in many cases), but a good chunk of his support are going to get even further behind him as they see their wishes being blocked/ignored.

Junkyard

Of course they will but the US has a large number* of irrational folk who are incredibly right wing/libertarian/god fearing to the point they are irrational and beyond hope/rational discourse.

* i guess by the end of this his popularity rating will show us the true % figure as we see who supported him till the end.

CountZero

Makes him feel like he’s on a higher plane of clever.

Yeah ‘The ethical dwarf, posturing on the moral high ground, presents a ludicrous spectacle’.

Klunk

comes a time when you start to look like a pussy if you keep blaming the “bullies” in Washington.

Premier Icon akira
    Subscriber

I’m enjoying all the Trump supporters asking questions about what president Obama did during hurricane Katrina, apparently he was golfing or away or something. All ignoring the fact that he wasn’t actually President at the time….and as a senator he actually went to see the victims anyway. Trump commenting on the good turnout at the fire station he visited was pretty crass though, seeing as it was a meeting with local residents about disaster response and not a rally. ‘Hey you’ve all lost your home’s but this will look good in the photos. Anyone want to buy one of my hats, available from my website?’

Premier Icon martinhutch
    Subscriber

Anyone else watch the recent Horizon on psychopathy and find themselves thinking of Trump during the diagnosis checklist?

– Do you exhibit glib and superficial charm?

– Do you have a grandiose (exaggeratedly high) estimation of self?

– Do you have a constant need for stimulation?

– Are you a pathological liar?

– Are you cunning and manipulative?

– Do you have lack of remorse or guilt?

– Do you have shallow affect (superficial emotional responsiveness)?

– Are you callous, and do you lack empathy?

– Do you have a parasitic lifestyle?

– Do you have poor behavioral controls?

– Are you sexually promiscuous?

– Did you display early behavior problems?

– Do you lack realistic long-term goals?

– Are you overly impulsive?

– Are you irresponsible?

– Do you fail to accept responsibility for own actions?

– Have you had many short-term marital relationships?

– Do you have a history of juvenile delinquency?

– Have you experienced a revocation of conditional release?

– Do you display criminal versatility?

Premier Icon GrahamS
    Subscriber

Much like the checklist for Methods of a demagogue?

– Scapegoating
    – Fearmongering
    – Lying
    – Emotional oratory and personal charisma
    – Accusing opponents of weakness and disloyalty
    – Promising the impossible
    – Violence and physical intimidation
    – Personal insults and ridicule
    – Vulgarity and outrageous behavior
    – Folksy posturing
    – Gross oversimplification
    – Attacking the news media

I make that 12 out of 12. Not bad. 😕

Premier Icon flange
    Subscriber

Christ, I’m all of those things….

Premier Icon GrahamS
    Subscriber

Have you ever considered running for president?

Premier Icon flange
    Subscriber

I’m putting a powerpoint together RIGHT NOW on why I should be. I’ll be amazing, if I’m not voted in the world will end and it’ll be all your fault..

fasthaggis

Flange for President.

Sounds like a winner.

Premier Icon kimbers
    Subscriber

you also need a few 100 million in loans fron Deutsche Bank to prop up your failing businesses

Premier Icon martinhutch
    Subscriber

I’m putting a powerpoint together RIGHT NOW

Can’t you get someone less important to do it for you?

fasthaggis

I can see the headlines.

President Knob Clanger replaced by Flange

Premier Icon flange
    Subscriber

Can’t you get someone less important to do it for you?

*looks at list*

Personal insults and ridicule

Shut it Martin Rabbit Hutch and your stupid face….

*nailed it*

chewkw

martinhutch – Member
    Anyone else watch the recent Horizon on psychopathy and find themselves thinking of Trump during the diagnosis checklist?

You have been selective with the information haven’t you. 🙄

The psychologist actually said ALL politicians behave rather like a person with psychopathic tendency … 😆

Premier Icon flange
    Subscriber

GrahamS – you have made my day. And on that basis I’ll make you Chief Whip – I’ve watched House of Cards and that means you basically become president when I’ve buggered something up. Bigly

Premier Icon akira
    Subscriber

A flange is at least something useful, a trump is just something unpleasant that no one admits to that lingers around much longer than anyone wants.

chewkw

GrahamS – Member

😆

If you (generally referring to mankind) vote for me I promise to rule the world with equality and fairness.

i.e. you are all guilty until proven innocence … the moment you are born you are guilty in my book. 😈

Premier Icon kimbers
    Subscriber

I’ve watched House of Cards

if youve watched House of Cards Id say you are way more qualified for the job than tiny hands!

Premier Icon aracer
    Subscriber

That depends whether he realised it was fiction.

Premier Icon Northwind
    Subscriber

The response there is just marvellous- “He got all this second and third hand information, if that’s not first hand I don’t know what is!”

Premier Icon mikewsmith
    Subscriber

You are all 100% wrong and here are some facts that prove your right but I’m still saying your wrong…

mattyfez

His surname is a smelly bodily function.

You can’t really blame him. In his defence he’s exceeded all expectations. He deserves a good pat on the head.

Mr Woppit

chewkw – Member
    GrahamS – Member

i.e. you are all guilty until proven innocence … the moment you are born you are guilty in my book.

I’m surprised hear you’ve got one.

“Noddy goes to Toyland”, is it?

Mr Woppit – Member

chewkw – Member

i.e. you are all guilty until proven innocence … the moment you are born you are guilty in my book.

I’m surprised hear you’ve got one.

“Noddy goes to Toyland”, is it?[/quote]
    Nah, this is it

Premier Icon mikewsmith
    Subscriber

The US Justice Department has found no evidence to support the unsubstantiated claim made by President Donald Trump that his predecessor, Barack Obama, had ordered a wire-tap of Trump Tower during the 2016 presidential campaign.

There has never been any evidence to support Mr Trump’s assertion on Twitter that “Obama had my ‘wires tapped’ in Trump Tower just before the victory”, despite continued insistence from some conservative websites and commentators.

But in a court filing late on Friday, the Justice Department added itself to the list of entities debunking the allegation.

The FBI and the Justice Department’s National Security Division “confirm that they have no records related to wire-taps as described” by tweets from Mr Trump posted on March 4, the department said in a court filing in Washington.
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-09-03/no-evidence-of-wire-tapping-at-trump-tower-justice-department/8867426
    More fake news from the Justice Department this time – seems hard to believe when is best mate Jeff is in charge.

and these are quite special 🙂

Is this the best photo they could find for Trump “witnessing first hand” the devastation of Hurricane Harvey?

Premier Icon tomhoward
    Subscriber

I’m sure I’ve seen those somewhere before… 😉

Viewing 40 posts - 10,921 through 10,960 (of 12,854 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.