Viewing 40 posts - 10,801 through 10,840 (of 22,966 total)
  • Donald! Trump!
  • Junkyard
    Free Member

The only thing upsetting you lot

Have you not been looking at the news ?Its everyone but you and the klan

ninfan
    Free Member

looking at the news

And what point do you think you’re proving there? 😆

Superficial
    Free Member

And what point do you think you’re proving there?

That you and a few (other?) crazy Klan members and Skinheads don’t represent us?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    aracer
    Free Member

Presumably you’re now going to suggest that Paul Ryan’s twitter is part of #fakenews?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Do ninfan as said above would you personally defend the right of radical Islamic preachers to say their bit?
    It appears a bunch of other right to be a racist prick types are getting ready for more free speech rallies in the US. I hope they all leave their car keys at home.

ninfan
    Free Member

That you and a few (other?) crazy Klan members and Skinheads don’t represent us?

S’funny – It used to be I got accused of being a Zionist. Now it seems I’m one of those Unorthodox Jews that Ken Livingstone was fascinated by

Do ninfan as said above would you personally defend the right of radical Islamic preachers to say their bit?

Happily, as long as they’re inciting violence

Junkyard
    Free Member

And what point do you think you’re proving there?

the obvious point you sidestepped rather than egage

Everyone know who has criticised the POTUS and who has supported him

Likewise we know who has criticised fascist racist Nazi [ everyone] and who has not.

Your sidestep shows only your MO[ and you cannot negate the point I made] on here when faced with the irrefutable truth and nothing more.

Your last post is quite odd and i have no idea how to counter it with rational discourse. I shall let the forum decide if that is my failing on yours

mikewsmith
    Free Member

It’s the random angry troll post app. Who cares if it contradicted any other post or opinions previously posted.

Superficial
    Free Member

On another note – the footage of the protest in Boston was comforting. A handful of right wing campaigners completely drowned out by popular voice. The footage on the beeb* was great – “We can’t hear you!”

Trump’s answer to all this: “Looks like many anti-police agitators in Boston. Police are looking tough and smart! Thank you.”

Make up your own mind. Personally, I’ve gone from thinking that Trump’s a moron/loose cannon, to thinking that a lot of this is more calculated. Not by him, obviously, he’s too thick for that. Worrying that there are people as awful as Bannon still on board.

*”Fake news”, obvs. I’m sure ninfan/chewkw will have an “alternative” factoid about the size of the crowd 😆

nickc

Voltaire is utterley embedded in US culture

oh please, spare us your nonsense. Half the population thought that the Karl Marx phrase “from each according to his needs…” was from of the constitution.

they aren’t sure about Marx, they sure as hell haven’t heard about Voltaire.

bikehamster

“He didn’t say that he’d defend it. That would have been Voltaire’s biographer Evelyn Beatrice Hall”

As noted here, the quotation that Mr. Ninfan credits to Voltaire never actually happened. That would be fake news then.

Jamie
    Free Member

After weeks of warnings not to stare directly at the sun during the eclipse….

mikewsmith
    Free Member

But he is the President he doesn’t need science cramping his style, and doesn’t that man have style I can see why the women throw themselves at him.

CountZero

Whilst I accept Voltaire was contemporaneous to the constitution I very much doubt many US citizens can explain him and I personally thought British philosophical thought and legal statutes dating to the Magna Carter had greater influence than French Philosophers in general and him in particular.

As I understand it, the American Constitution is based directly on Magna Carta, and the Supreme Court moved into a new building in 1935 with “Equal Justice Under Law” on its frontage, and on one of its main doors an image of Magna Carta, among other legal references.
    https://www.americanbar.org/publications/insights_on_law_andsociety/14/fall-2014/magna-carta-in-the-united-states.html
    Seems like Trump has as much patience with what rights the Magna Carta sets out as King John did…

mikewsmith
    Free Member

and from the most popular Fringe jokes

2. “Trump’s nothing like Hitler. There’s no way he could write a book” – Frankie Boyle

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-40999000

That shouyld settle that one 😉

FuzzyWuzzy

Haha that Trump watching the eclipse photo has made my day. I can just imagine him thinking “f**king scientists making up shit, I’ll show them”

kimbers

approval now down to less than 1/3rd in some polls

http://americanresearchgroup.com/economy/

538 still has him on average of 37.1

interesting to see if his u-turn on afghanistan will have a any further impact

fasthaggis

Thanks to the Activated Almonds thread,everytime I see or hear Trump I shall now say (or think)”Knob Clanger” .

CountZero

Could this be what The Donald leaves as his legacy?

What would a new US civil war be like?

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Endgame.

He’s managed to sack most of his support, lost his business and arts advisory councils, and is now sitting in the naughty corner being completely ignored by the Republican Majority Leader of the Senate Mitch McConnell and the military who, it seems, are now running the show.

His response is to have one of his little rallies and complain about the media.

What a pathetic dunce the man is.

Thqueem and thqueem until I’m thick.

whitestone
    Free Member

Classic deflection tactics. Create an unrealistic target, blame failures to achieve that target on a minority and the perceived “enemies of the people”.

Looking more and more like a tin potty dictator every day.

onehundredthidiot

According to him quoting himself about the charlottesville speech. No mention of “on many many sides”. Apparently fake news.

He’s totally nuts.

kimbers

It’s all about clinging onto that core 1/3rd of the vote that will keep the Reps in check at the midterms.

That & he’s a preening narcissist, who craves the attention of the arena rallies.
    There he can present his own version of reality, where he didn’t equate both sides & say that Nazis were fine people, using the language of the alt-right, like ‘antifa’ shows he’s playing to his audience, feeding into the alt-right conspiracy theories & paranoias..
    None of which will improve b the lives of the left-behind.

BoardinBob

Enough about Ninfan, what about Trump?

DrJ

he’s playing to his audience

Speaking of his audience – who are they?

See the black guy with the T shirt that says “Trump is not racist”? See the bit that says gods2.com?

Using your clicky finger gets here, which is weird

and then here. which is totally bonkers.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

From woppit’s link to the indy story – Trump has studied Afghanistan ..

“An hour earlier, he almost certainly thought Afghanistan was Jennifer Aniston’s younger sister, Afgh.”

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Be interesting to see how the base goes now shitebart have launched both barrels at Trump, who is fake news these days?

GrahamS

All the times Donald Trump Said the U.S. Should Get Out of Afghanistan 😀

Once again Donald finds out that it commentating on a presidency from the sidelines is far easier than actually being president.

ninfan
    Free Member

dissonance

Once again Donald finds out that it commentating on a presidency from the sidelines is far easier than actually being president.

#fakenews
    Lock her up!!!
    etc etc.

As mikewsmith says. Should be interesting to see what happens now he is going against the core fanbase. I suspect some more infighting to try and get the power back.

kimbers

Amusing that the drain the swamp placards are still Popular at his rallies.

Ex Goldman Sachs have done so well through trumps appointments that they are looking to remove the post crash regs designed to stop leaving the banks so vulnerable again.
    Foxes & hen house !

https://www.ft.com/content/39db4fd0-49e8-11e7-919a-1e14ce4af89b

aracer
    Free Member

#fakefakenews

Pigface
    Free Member

Clean coal 🙄

akira

I thought Mexico were paying for the wall, must have been fakenews.

mt
    Free Member

Like it or not Trump is winning. Thats what he believes and what he believes is all that matters (to him), everything else is fake. He’ll do two terms and start a dynasty of heredity Trump presidents based on the new constitution thats better and less fake, it will give more freedoms for all to have him and his family forever. Anyone who objects will just dishonest and anti-USA.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

akira – Member
    I thought Mexico were paying for the wall, must have been fakenews.

He told the Mexicans that he would pay they just have to pretend to 😉 So bigly awesome.

@mt
    thankfully those that belive that are a shrinking group

maxtorque

So he threatens to “shut down the federal government”? Go then.

Not only, i suspect is that actually impossible, but i’d give it a max of 24hrs before someone shoots him after he did that.

Lunatic in the White House.

martinhutch
Viewing 40 posts - 10,801 through 10,840 (of 22,966 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.