Viewing 40 posts - 2,281 through 2,320 (of 2,820 total)
  • Dominic Cummings !
  • kimbers

My mood is still

binners

I’m with Kimbers on this one. With two vindictive, morality-free chancers like this, surely this is just building up to the point where Dom ‘goes nuclear’

He knows where the bodies are buried, he’s a nasty bastard and he appears to be very very pissed off

It’s an irony that Boris employed him because he’s a nasty little shit, the same as him, and now he’s going to have that nasty little shit gunning for him

chestrockwell

I see people say this a lot and it’s such a shitty comment. No one deserves the worst covid death rate in Europe or corrupt incompetence. Even the lowest of the low members of society deserve the best government available.

They really do deserve it. Even a cursory glance at what they were voting for would have told them they were asking for corrupt incompetence but they did it anyway. Is anyone really surprised at anything this Gov do or at the repeated failures of Johnson? Yet they won a thumping great majority.

The voters got what they asked for.

fatoldgit

Dominic showing his true colours 🤣🤣🤣

Strange you never heard him objecting when he was on the inside,

Could develop into a lively tussle, and fingers crossed the conniving little turd ( enter name of choice here 🤔)will end up out of Downing Street never to stand a chance of getting back

somafunk

Boris has folk advising him?, Christ………….I’m well and truly shocked…….I thought he was the personal mastermind of his own total **** incompetence but you now tell me there’s others out there in the wild who are just as **** clueless?.

MoreCashThanDash

Interesting.

Much as I hate and despise Boris, I’m not sure a Tory power struggle is in our interests at the moment.

But I’m very sure it’s not in our interests to keep him in No. 10.

Rock, meet hard place.

fasthaggis

They really do deserve it. Even a cursory glance at what they were voting for would have told them they were asking for corrupt incompetence but they did it anyway. Is anyone really surprised at anything this Gov do or at the repeated failures of Johnson? Yet they won a thumping great majority.

The voters got what they asked for.

Yup, and let’s have that well-worn shout” I blame Thatcher” or more, I blame the Thatcher government for putting in place the seeds that are now blooming .It’s a media fuelled boom time for…greed is good, look after number one, survival of the fittest, empathy is a weakness, bloody foreigners .Oh, and there was that well timed pandemic thing to use as a distraction for the absolute plane crash of anything resembling a government. It’s the biggest piss take in our political history and nobody is taking them to task,nobody.

MoreCashThanDash

It’s the biggest piss take in our political history and nobody is taking them to task,nobody.

Yep, open goals but no one wants to take the shot

kelvin

Johnson’s defence today…

“Nobody cares about any of this…”
    “Nobody could give a monkey’s…”

And while he’s wrong about “Nobody”, him banking on most people not caring seems sound. Why defend the indefensible? He knows many people expect all this shit from him and his government, and voted for them anyway. Few people are surprised. Even fewer will stop supporting him.

MoreCashThanDash

And while he wrong about “Nobody”, him banking on most people not caring seems sound.

All of us who do care need to keep kicking up stink. There’s more of us than we realise, but too many are silent

kimbers

I’m with kelvin on this

Schadenfreude aside, the majority will still think Johnson is a lad

cookeaa

Boris Johnson’s senior advisor Eddie Lister is resigning

Who?

Johnson’s defence today…

“Nobody cares about any of this…”
    “Nobody could give a monkey’s…”

And while he’s wrong about “Nobody”, him banking on most people not caring seems sound. Why defend the indefensible? He knows many people expect all this shit from him and his government, and voted for them anyway. Few people are surprised. Even fewer will stop supporting him.

The best thing of all is that he essentially learnt this tactic from Dom didn’t he, the student has become the bumbling master.

Chumocracy in action folks, we’re living in interesting times…

kimbers

Who?

Hes been with Johnson since London mayor days

Johnsons problem is that without someone to tie his shoes he will trip over his laces all day long.

He hates detail and diligence, Symonds/Stratton running the show now

CountZero

yes they do, they vote for there own best interest and **** the rest. This for the most part is a country of selfish ****.

Qu’ell surprise. Care to show me a country that doesn’t?

binners

Boris Johnson’s senior advisor Eddie Lister is resigning

Who?

Exactly! Dom was so high profile that he became the story. If there’s one thing Boris can’t stand it’s someone stealing the spotlight from ME, ME, ME!

… as the array of dullards and dimwits he’s stuffed the cabinet with amply demonstrates

thepodge
    Free Member

They really do deserve it.

Who exactly are “they”?

I didn’t vote for any of this shitshow yet I’m governed by the same lot.

andy8442
    Free Member

Distraction, distraction, distraction. That’s all it is. Look, a fluffy pink bunny in the garden!

It works on infants, and it works on the populace.

redthunder
    Free Member

@countzero

Bhutan ?

@andy8442

I looked in my garden and did’nt see the rabbit. Not a pink one anyway 🙁 Still hopeful 🙂

revs1972
    Free Member

Distraction, distraction, distraction. That’s all it is. Look, a fluffy pink bunny in the garden!

It works on infants, and it works on the populace.

Totally, that whole super football league debacle didn’t last long enough . so they had to create a new distraction.

He hates detail and diligence

Not knowing the name of the conservative mayoral candidate in Gloucestershire that he was campaigning for being a classic example

binners

Vote for…. erm… err…. thingy whatsisname?

Anyone else would be mortified. Not our glorious leader. Oh no…. Just another day in Boris-land

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/baffled-boris-johnson-cant-remember-23941463

chestrockwell

Who exactly are “they”?

I didn’t vote for any of this shitshow yet I’m governed by the same lot.

They are the population. They had the chance to stop this and didn’t. They live with the consequences.

You and I are ‘They’, just the collateral damage bit.

maxtorque

This is the exact reason i won’t vote for ANY politican, because the system has entirely become about THEM and not US!

They should represent us. But “they” have fallen for the cult of celebrity, and hence now spend more time in-fighting and arguing amongst themselves than actually getting off their fat, corrupt bottoms and getting on with the job of running the country. Lies, distraction, blame-anyone-but-myself. Frankly if they were children you’d bang their heads together and tell them to f-ing well grow up, and send them to bed with no supper…….

kimbers

Still

https://twitter.com/PoliticsForAlI/status/1386005429847724036?s=19

Tbh hes bullshitting us all but funny to think of how nervous Johnson & plenty of others in No 10 world be at the prospect of this

MoreCashThanDash

This is the exact reason i won’t vote for ANY politican, because the system has entirely become about THEM and not US!

While I agree and understand with the sentiment, by not voting at all you have given up any slim chance you have to make a difference and so they have beaten you and won.

Northwind

revs1972
    Free Member

Not knowing the name of the conservative mayoral candidate in Gloucestershire that he was campaigning for being a classic example

Best example for me- in his book the Churchill Factor he tells us about what he thinks was a defining moment of the war and of his hero’s career, where Churchill’s leadership saved the allies after the fall of Stalingrad.

kimbers

Gove waiting in the wings sharpening his backstabbing knife no doubt

https://twitter.com/PoliticsForAlI/status/1386058675463274498?s=19

kimbers

I know it’ll change nothing

Johnsons fans already know he’s a lyi g cheating bullshitter, they’ll vote for him anyway & vaccine bounce gives him a pass

But it is funny to watch this schoolyard spat play out

https://twitter.com/PoliticsForAlI/status/1386072184775397376?s=19

kerley
    Free Member

While I agree and understand with the sentiment, by not voting at all you have given up any slim chance you have to make a difference and so they have beaten you and won.

But who are you going to vote for if you think ALL MPS are the same?
    Green MPs seem to have more integrity but we will never know as they will never get anything close to any power which is where the corruption really comes in.

ctk
    Free Member

Secretly recording govt meetings- Shouldn’t he be straight in prison for that?

kerley
    Free Member

A lot of people like the tories (seemingly no matter what a bunch of **** they are) and they also hate Cummings so an easy job for the tories to just keep saying Cummings and keeping the tory lovers happy.
    The people who actually think all this stuff is wrong are not voting tory to start with.

jamj1974

My only hope is that they both end up so damaged that they are not able to influence politics or society ever again.

spekkie
    Free Member

Bojo the Clown and Tefal-Head Dom in a vat of Lime jelly together fighting to the death . . . . .

onehundredthidiot

an ally of Cummings. “He was pushing the prime minister hard to lock down sooner in the autumn and he has lots of evidence that shows that his decision to delay led to devastating consequences.”

So Dom was pressing hard for a lockdown, just not one that affected him.

woody71
    Free Member

Not one for a conspiracy theory but I do wonder if this spat is all a bit fabricated.

Issue – Getting Brexit done and handling of COVID 19 has left skeletons in cupboard and economic consequences and risk tories become unelectable

How to sort it? – blame it on the boss and reinvent the party

– Cummings leaves no 10 under a cloud
    – Cummings brings down Boris
    – Gove steps forward
    – election

zippykona

Who is the bigger ****?
    Dumbojo or Gove and Dummings?

Clover

‘They’ voted for this lot is always quite convenient when casting blame. Actually as a nation we kind of vote on a vaguely right of centre basis but the electoral system spits out a right wing landslide. A bit like brexit. 52/48 and you’d think we’d have got a compromise sensible single market type thing, but no, we get a batshit version.

Although I don’t agree with either voting Tory or brexit I do think the system has done the majority a disservice.

Also. I can’t believe how rubbish this government is.

dakuan
    Free Member

the parable of the scorpion and the frog comes to mind

fingerbang
    Free Member

Gove, Jesus Christ

As a Tory hater though I’d be more concerned with someone less obviously repellent like Jeremy Hunt or sunak.

Installing Gove would show extreme contempt for the UK so would be par for the course I guess. More trolling the nation

Viewing 40 posts - 2,281 through 2,320 (of 2,820 total)

The topic ‘Dominic Cummings !’ is closed to new replies.