Viewing 40 posts - 2,241 through 2,280 (of 2,820 total)
  • Dominic Cummings !
  • hels
    Free Member

I learned a new word this week “walloper”. It was applied to the Glasgow Rangers fans celebrating in public squares. It seems apposite here.

BillMC

A complete consummate c

fatoldgit

I Don’t believe a word the toadying sh1t says….

Lashing out at all and sundry, presumably to set himself up to a return to some sort of position along side his bestie Boris……

He was one of the main reasons ( imho) we ended up in the position of having lockdown 2 & 3 and spent ( wasted ) money by giving it to other establishment toadies 🤬🤬🤬🤬

binners

He’s a lying, scheming, self-serving little shit with a truly disturbing messiah complex at work

Absolutely everything he does and says is all part of some agenda. Today’s agenda was arse-covering and the deflection of blame ahead of the inevitable public inquiry. He took the opportunity to throw little Matty even further under the bus

Standard

His problem is that, like his former (and no doubt, future) boss, he’s nowhere near as clever as he thinks he is, so his ‘agenda’ is completely transparent

He clearly likes to think of himself as some Machiavellian character, but he’s as obvious as the opening scene of Casualty

Poopscoop

^^ As happens so often Binners types it so I don’t have to.👍😁

What a dangerous little turd he is. Not Binners, Cummings.lol

MoreCashThanDash

I agree, binners has summed it up beautifully there

DrJ

History graduate pontificating on science – what could possibly go wrong?

Still, he must be a genius – it says so in his blog 🙁

devbrix
    Free Member

He’s there to take the heat off Johnson. Squarely blame the COVID faecal hurricane on fall-guy Hancock and the DHSC and let Johnson take the credit for the vaccine programme (which was not down to Johnson, Hancock or the DHSC but some amazing managers and clinical staff in the NHS)

binners

You have to take your hat off to him for his bare-fade front in some ways.

He’s saying that everything should be taken out of the hands of the public sector and handed over to the private sector?

All while failing to mention the 37 billion quid spaffed on a totally ineffectual test and trace system by Serco er al, and the fact that the success of the vaccination program is entirely down to the NHS

Black is white.

The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

George Orwell, 1984

If anyone thinks that today’s performance, for that is what it was, wasn’t done in full liaison with number ten they need their bumps feeling

All part of the agenda. It’s theatre

oldmanmtb2
    Free Member

Dominic likes to get his teeth into people he considers stupid, he is not bothered by party politics and is no more a Tory than me.

He is a bit of a sociopath and has no loyalty to anyone- his i am a Genius persona is bollocks – he is a one trick pony and that trick has been hijacked by the Tories and he is pissed off.

Dominic has become commoditised and he ****ing hates it. All he has left is revenge clickbait hence his appearance and offer to spill more beans… he has after all been spurned in favour if Miss Symonds.

Nice to watch.

kerley
    Free Member

He is probably right in saying that a lot of public services are not run efficiently, have jobs for life mentality, no performance management etc,. Definitely the case in the NHS.

However, anyone close (very close) to a very successful major international company knows that they are not run all that efficiently either but they make enough profit for it not to be a problem.

willard

There is a reason for that… if you run a company efficiently, it is usually a soulless, terrible place to work with that one single goal taking over everything.

eskay

@willard – that is exactly what has happened to the company I work for in the past 2 years.

dannyh
    Free Member

He’s a lying scheming shit and he has no regard for the truth. He is 100% agenda driven and he will say whatever it takes to deliver that agenda.

But wrap it in a union jack and tell the people it is going to put a stop to A.N.Other group of people and the collective, willing blindness is disturbing. He recognised early on that to ‘win’ he only had to appeal to morons, so that is what he does. Big, punchy, three word lies, that’s all it needs. The truly disturbing thing is how easily brainwashed our society is. But I guess if the brains to be washed are small, you can get through more.

stretch…
    Free Member

no performance management etc,. Definitely the case in the NHS.

As somebody who is currently performance managing a team member I can tell you that’s defiantly not the case here.

BillMC

For all his lies, unless he is seriously challenged by the press or politicians or in the courts, he will get away with it. Jenrick says just learn the lessons, ‘the focus should be on the roll-out of the vaccine not an inquiry’ as if it were one or the other. They will walk away from this, much richer with their futures guaranteed by IOUs, bolder and no discernible accountability. Corruption at the top invites venality throughout the system, keep MPs quiet with an extra £200pw (expenses like paper and computers, the £180k pa expenses is just for the duck houses and Apple ear phones). It depresses me that the prevalence of ignorance, fear and naivete just allows them to carry on, with increased support from people whose lives are ruined. We need to conquer deference.

dannyh
    Free Member

Jenrick

A full-on, laughing behind his hand, crook.

BillMC

‘The NHS was a smoking ruin, we had to give contracts out to our mates down the pub.’

kelvin

Hancock is not his only target, he’s trying to neuter Hunt politically.

greyspoke
    Free Member

As ever one is reminded of the wise words of Ms Mandy Rice-Davis. He would say that wouldn’t he*?

*not the exact wording.

mrlebowski
    Free Member

He’s a lying scheming shit and he has no regard for the truth.

+1.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

He’s a horrible, weasel faced prick. I’m not a violent person but could be changed If I could get to smack his face with a cricket bat.
    He’s also one of those who gets away with everything…

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/dominic-cummings-council-tax-durham-property-planning-permission-b1016505.html

kimbers

binners

Surely he should be referred to by his proper title: “a former Downing Street Insider”

He always got away with murder because he knows where the bodies are buried.

I would think this is a shot across the bows along the lines of “just imagine what else I could tell them?”

thestabiliser
    Free Member

I reckon if you left the current cabinet, Cummings and farrage in a rowing boat at sea for a couple of hundred days….well that’d do really

mboy
    Free Member

He always got away with murder because he knows where the bodies are buried.

Because he planned where they went, and stood by telling them how deep to dig the grave before they threw them in!

When the current govt’s history is fully unravelled, the stories will haunt people for generations to come, just how much power can corrupt and how readily it can be bought, and how easy it is to control it from within with the use of just one single dedicatedly devious brain masterminding the play book already on your pay roll!

I would think this is a shot across the bows along the lines of “just imagine what else I could tell them?”

My only surprise so far is that Cummings is being so measured with his retribution… I had imagined that he would still be in his handler position currently to be fair, but that when he and Boris inevitably came to blows, the likelihood of him handing himself in to MI5 and doing a deal for total immunity in return for dishing all the dirt on the entire government was quite likely indeed!

nickc

I’m surprised it took the No.10 press office this long to come up with some-one (other than Johnson) to blame for this. The fact that the Telegraph, The Times and Sun are reporting it at the same time, stinks of briefings.

dannyh
    Free Member

There is absolutely no way an odious shit like Cummings won’t have taken out ‘insurance’. Particularly when dealing with a lying, cowardly shit like Johnson.

Watching them try to do each other in could be great. What do we reckon? ‘National Security’ by move #3?

mboy
    Free Member

@dannyh the right wing press are currently working up a frenzy, suggesting Cummings and Johnson are literally going to “fight to the death” over this!

Now that’s actually something I would pay to see… 😂

I think they need to be very very careful, otherwise they could end up pressing Cummings’ “Nuclear” button, and he immediately effects whatever plan he has put in place (no doubt Gove would become PM in this), whilst throwing Johnson and most of the cabinet under the bus in exchange for total immunity!

Fun times ahead for sure!

Murray

Classic diversionary tactics. The press are now talking about Cummings instead of PPE corruption.

fasthaggis

Maybe it needs a special inquiry team.
    A team

dannyh
    Free Member

PPE corruption

That’s a ‘National Security’ matter, I’m afraid.🤫

mboy
    Free Member

The Guardian on form…

“The only statement from Downing Street this week that I actually believe is the denial that cabinet secretary Simon Case ever told Johnson to change his phone number, the PM apparently having had the same one for more than a decade. Very wise advice. That phone’s like the ghost containment grid from Ghostbusters. If you switch it off, extremely bad things will happen. Even if he’s as mediocre a yes-man as he appears, Case will surely have worked out that the phone is basically the safest repository for innumerable entities who are best “managed” rather than fully ghosted. Attempting to shut down the phone completely could result in a vast release of potentially fatal psychokinetic energy to the Sunday newspapers.”

From here… https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/apr/23/boris-johnsons-text-addiction-dominic-cummings?CMP=fb_gu&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR0dj3G9G2-02ivLScyuY3RRXeOs3XqBALoAolQimhgr93ORP81_jpwrjD0#Echobox=1619188599

Murray

“Dominic Cummings has launched an unprecedented and extraordinary attack on Boris Johnson, alleging the prime minister tried to quash a leak inquiry as it implicated an ally.”

“It is sad to see the PM and his office fall so far below the standards of competence and integrity the country deserves,” Cummings said in a post on his personal blog.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/apr/23/dominic-cummings-launches-attack-on-boris-johnson

kelvin

He helped put the guy there! It’s not as if his lack of competence and integrity is news to anyone.

Klunk
    Free Member

it’s a country of shits, we get the government we deserve.

thepodge
    Free Member

Klunk
    it’s a country of shits, we get the government we deserve

I see people say this a lot and it’s such a shitty comment. No one deserves the worst covid death rate in Europe or corrupt incompetence. Even the lowest of the low members of society deserve the best government available.

oldmanmtb2
    Free Member

I think Dom underestimated the Tory party right wing by some distance- he assumed wrongly that he would remain in power as he had delivered vote leave, brexit and a Tory majority… and also assumed they would listen to him and his mate Lee, well **** me it appears the big brain of Dom didn’t see his demise coming.

Funny as **** outwitted by the very folk he saved.

oldmanmtb2
    Free Member

thepodge – what they deserve and what they vote for are not the same.

Poorly educated (in the broader sense) easily led and accepting of their fate.

Klunk
    Free Member

I see people say this a lot and it’s such a shitty comment. No one deserves the worst covid death rate in Europe or corrupt incompetence. Even the lowest of the low members of society deserve the best government available.

yes they do, they vote for there own best interest and **** the rest. This for the most part is a country of selfish ****.

Viewing 40 posts - 2,241 through 2,280 (of 2,820 total)

The topic ‘Dominic Cummings !’ is closed to new replies.