Viewing 40 posts - 1,841 through 1,880 (of 2,820 total)
  • Dominic Cummings !
  • tjagain

Don’t kick yourself. You just assumed this country had a shred of decency left.

I’m not kicking myself. Just upset that it looks like I have to feed binners!

ElShalimo

@BillMC – you’re hilarious. Are you Geoff Norcott?

I’ll bet you think the press are hounding Cummings but the worst treatment that Corbyn got for years was fair game. Muppet

BillMC

ES you must not to take me so literally

binners

I was always confident of the bet TJ. Its obvious. These lot are absolutely shameless.

Given the choice between the safety of the nation or Dominic Cummings, our glorious leader was going to choose the poisen dwarf every time. Boris has never had an original thought in his life. He’s a walking vacuum. He’s outsourced his thinking to Classic Dom. He simply can’t be without him as he’s an empty vessel. And its not like he can look to his cabinet for ideas, because between the lot of them, they’ve never had one

I’m willing to wait for mail order to resume on the pie front 😀

BillMC

I had to Google ‘Geoff Norcott’.
    Apologies. The point I was trying to make, in a short-hand sort of way, is that the government have surrounded themselves with advisors like Isaac Levison and (nameless) behavioural scientists to reduce politics to three words and an insult, and the exemplar for public discourse is the Christmas panto. Brexit means brexit, get brexit done, in this together, Hancock has introduced comedy, what used to be called surreal is now called the presser.

ElShalimo

You’re not a Muppet, just a naughty boy

😉

dudeofdoom

Yep look we all need to pull together over this and Get Covid done.

This continual attempt to portray reality as fact is stopping us from getting back to business and being world leading.

When it’s come to Covid no other government has managed it so well with our cast iron ring around the elderly and at risk groups and our world leading track and trace operation not forgetting our App Store world class leading app.

We’ve had a few hiccups along the journey but this government has proved time and time again in this Crisis that we are the people’s Government..

Now this is what you call a troll post 🙂

dudeofdoom

The gove LBC video of him about to say that he drives to test his eyes then suddenly realises that even he cant say it is my favourite defining moment of the Cumgate fiasco.

MoreCashThanDash

The gove LBC video of him about to say that he drives to test his eyes then suddenly realises that even he cant say

Only saw it yesterday for the first time – you can see the cogs turning as he realises he’s been put in a position of lying and making a complete tit of himself to protect Cummings

dannyh
    Free Member

Only saw it yesterday for the first time – you can see the cogs turning as he realises he’s been put in a position of lying and making a complete tit of himself to protect Cummings

Which begs the question. If he was an evil genius, don’t we think he ought to have seen that one coming?

He looked medicated to me. Or pissed.

dudeofdoom

Without being rude doesn’t he always look like that thou 🙂

tjagain

The rumour is Johnson is a real pisshead

dannyh
    Free Member

Without being rude doesn’t he always look like that thou 

I don’t know. My eyesight is a bit ‘off’ so I’m off for a 60 mile drive to check.

tjagain

Binners – I just didn’t think Johnson would spend that much political capital on Cummings. At some point I thought his ruthless self preservation would take over. I guess the blackmail material Cummings has got is really strong

frankconway

tj – johnson and his crew have a blind belief that cummings can read the vox populi; add to that the clear fact that johnson is inherently lazy, is unable to prepare for anything and is dim.
    That is much closer to reality than any possibility cummings has any dirt on johnson – even though that would be….delightful.

BillMC

I heard that one about Boris and the bottle, quite Churchillian really. When the latest showed up he had a crate of Dom delivered (true story!), 1400 sovs. He put himself on the waggon before the elections, bit like Ronnie Wood before a Stones tour, always the sign of a lush.

binners

An update from my constituancy of Bury North. Seems that our new Tory MP is as brazen as his boss.

He went to ground for 6 days, not answering any questions from his constituents. H then released a statement, sitting on the fence, saying we shouldn’t ‘rush to judgment’ while the police were conducting inquiries. He’s a lawyer, as he never tires of pointing out.

Now that the police have concluded that Cummings did indeed break lockdown rules, I and many others have asked for an updated comment. Not a peep out of him. The shithouse.

His Facebook page and Twitter feed as well as local groups are now full of his constituents asking why their communications are being ignored. Not a great look.

Given that we’er an ultra-marignal seat and his majority is 100, it won’t take upsetting many voters to ensure that his parliamentary career is a short one

BillMC

It doesn’t say it but this bloke is a professor of modern history at King’s, Cambridge. Doesn’t mince his words:

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/opendemocracyuk/cummings-johnson-saga/?fbclid=IwAR3G9-pFN5kz5oG_DNxJOxE3N0PCiyvPcZ8_-qFIcZ9nvzHF-jYam5N2pnM

kimbers

100 seat majority?

Johnson & Cummings have already cost him that then

null

null

Klunk
    Free Member

Cummings advising the Government is like having OJ Simpson fronting for a victims charity.

BillMC

The UK science community is in open revolt against Cummings & recent govt action. Please support: https://scientists4eu.nationbuilder.com/donate

Posted by Scientists for EU on Saturday, May 30, 2020

mudmuncher

I was definitely getting the feeling Van-Tam was pretty pissed off with Cummings at the daily briefing, if only the journo had asked him outright at the end if he should be sacked, I don’t think he would have held back.

theotherjonv

I didn’t see tonight’s conference but I have wondered why a Whitty or Vallance hasn’t had the integrity to have broken cover. “I’m fed up of being asked about Cummings, so here it is straight. What he did was clearly wrong. It’s up to the PM to decide whether he should stay on or not but if everyone treated the rules with such abandon we’d soon be facing another lockdown and tens of thousands more deaths. That’s the truth, and if I’m not allowed to do any more conferences or removed from post, you can draw your own conclusions. Next question please”

bruneep

maccruiskeen

piemonster

Ok, that’s quite good.

greentricky
    Free Member

Looks like The Sunday Times have more stories:
    https://twitter.com/DavidCollinsST/status/1266796102688399360

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Too right!

Oh. Sorry. Rosie can’t come to the phone right now…

dantsw13

Look forward to reading that over breakfast!

colournoise

greentricky
    Looks like The Sunday Times have more stories:
    https://twitter.com/DavidCollinsST/status/1266796102688399360

Saddened (but in no way surprised) by a lot of the ‘get over it, move on’ comments though. The bot farm’s been busy…

fingerbang
    Free Member

Saddened (but in no way surprised) by a lot of the ‘get over it, move on’ comments though. The bot farm’s been busy…

Yeah. According to Darren (the Cummings scandal) is a ‘non story’

And someone else mentions Stephen Kinnock. (What about?….)

FFS!!!!

chewkw
    Free Member

That woman in the video clip “In defence of DC” … you go girl! 🤣

I want to go ghost hunting with her. She is good! 👍

frankconway

Haven’t bothered to watch the defence of cummings vid – you can’t defend the indefensible.
    He’s being moved closer to the exit; my predictions about him and johnson still stand.

RobHilton
    Free Member

Haven’t bothered to watch the defence of cummings vid – you can’t defend the indefensible.

Would you watch it if it were satirical?

frankconway

I would need to watch to see if it was satirical; all a bit circular really.
    If it would help to remove cummings I would watch; otherwise, no point.

poly
    Free Member

I inferred he had sometimes taken a short test drive to see if he thought the white powder up his nose was impeding his driving?

piemonster

I would need to watch to see if it was satirical; all a bit circular really.
    If it would help to remove cummings I would watch; otherwise, no point.

Umm there is a point. Basically you need to watch it to be qualified to comment on it.

Thats not circular.

twistedpencil

But it’s not really funny enough to justify watching it, anyone posting about it being a good defence of Short Cummings is clearly a couple of letters away from being a full eye test or a troll bot.

tjagain

Well it looks like Binners won the bet.

I knew how venal they were. I just thought Johnsons self preservation would kick in after they underestimated the rage from the public. Johnson has ruined his reputation ad lost the tories the shires and the older folk over this.

Enjoy your pies Binbins!

Bah!

Viewing 40 posts - 1,841 through 1,880 (of 2,820 total)

The topic ‘Dominic Cummings !’ is closed to new replies.