• This topic has 14 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by benos.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Domain email hosting ?
  • highpeakrider
    Free Member

My current hosting company have put a large incease inplace at the end of my contract.

I just want to host about 5 email addresses off my domain, don’t need any web hosting.

Anyone know a good hosting service for email that’s not to costly year on year?

oceanskipper

GoDaddy.

Drac

TSO Host.

highpeakrider
    Free Member

Im currently with TSO hosts.
    The new email plan only allows one mailbox.
    Basic hosting has gone from £14 a year to £57.

dannybgoode

I use Fasthosts, have done for years, and they’ve always been well priced and reliable

pdw
    Free Member

I’m one of the founders, so somewhat predictably I’d recommend Mythic Beasts.

We haven’t changed the price of our standard hosting account in over 20 years and we don’t mess around with introductory offers that punish loyalty.

Email-only hosting account is £20/year inc VAT, plus the cost of your domain registration.

highpeakrider
    Free Member

mythic-beasts looks like it fits the bill and I could take the wordpress hosting just in case I want to expand my skills on my own site.

Do you have a domain transfer process to move my domain from TSO?

I have a few months of contract left but bookmarked for transfer day.

Thanks for the link.

johncoventry

Interested in this too as I am TSOhost customer who is in the same position.
    They have updated my account with lots of new features that I don’t actually need and put the price right up.

Ogg

I’m a happy mythic beasts customer
    https://www.mythic-beasts.com/

prettygreenparrot

These folks. Friendly. Fairly priced. A range of services. https://your-name-here.co.uk/

nixie

Do you use O365 or gsuite? If yes then both can use your domain for email.

onewheelgood

Do you use O365 or gsuite? If yes then both can use your domain for email.

Only on the business plans, which will cost far more than the TSO rate that the OP already has said is too expensive.

highpeakrider
    Free Member

I’ve moved over to Mythic Beasts, very painless process and happy with performance and speed of the support team.

peterno51

Been with them for a couple of years now, just works.

The only time I ballsed something up support were straight forward and timely.

I like.

benos

I have domains with Ionos and Heart, also just for email. No bother with either.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.