Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Dog walkers…the dirty bas turds!!!
  • Bunnyhop

My friend Hora ( yes Hora), came to our house a few years ago with his Puppy. It pooped on our front lawn. I asked him to pick it up as our 3 year old Nephew was staying at the time and I didn’t want him falling in it.
    Anyway out comes a bag, he scoops it up and hands it over. I say, look the bins aren’t due to be emptied for another 6 days could you take it home? So he puts in into the boot of his car, completely forgets about said bag.
    A week later there is a lovely smell coming from the back of the car. How we laughed.

twang
    Free Member

You wouldn’t let him put his dog poo in your bin? In a bag? Tied up? Do you keep your bin in your front room?…ITS A BIN!!!

zaskar
    Free Member

Shoot every **** dog and owner=problem solved. 😈

Bunnyhop

Twang- our council only has bin bags, not those hard wheelie type, so no. His dog, his responsiblitiy.

willard

What about cats?

If you have gravel anywhere round your house, or a flower bed, they will shit in it.

And they kill birds and mice.

Shoot them and their owners too?

twang
    Free Member

Harsh Bunnyhop? and he a friend! Dont see what difference it makes as to what your bins made of, unless you normally only throw clean rubbish away?

coffeeking
    Free Member

Saw some scummy ned lobbing his mcDs wrappers out of his car on Monday – unfortunately couldnt get the plate to report it.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Poor hora, but good on him for being kind enough to carry the car away. However if you knot the bag the smell is minimal, even when left for days.

Bunnyhop

Boys, boys. Hora did not want to pick up his doggy doo in the first place and was just going to leave it.
    We recycle almost 50% of our rubbish, the only proper bin is in the kitchen, so the dogdirt was put into the only bag we could find, an old Tesco one , which had a few holes in , that is why we asked him to take it home.
    Yes I am harsh-have you met Hora? 🙂

fattatlasses
    Free Member

Shoot every **** dog and owner=problem solved.

Blimey, that’s a bit strong isn’t it?!! Er…oh, just remembered cleaning the last stinking dog crap off my rear mech, chain ring, tyres, frame….So, fair enough.

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Dog walkers…the dirty bas turds!!!’ is closed to new replies.