• This topic has 63 replies, 48 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by chip.
Viewing 24 posts - 41 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Dog walker calls police after having a go at me
  • allthepies
    Free Member

That’s karma korma that is 🙂

billyboy
    Free Member

“dannyh”, if you ever stand for parliament I will vote for you.

martinhutch

“I’m Madras as hell and I’m not going to take this any more!”

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqPgcfP9WN0[/video]

This video sums up a lot of folk’s response to Christmas.

lilchris
    Free Member

Something about christmas sets people off on one.

Probably the drink!

Merry <hic> Christmas. You ****s

hh45
    Free Member

Apparently “the world would be a better place without people like you”

I ask her if that was a death threat and went in to pay for my fuel.
    when i came out she went postal again as it was my (****ing)fault she had filled her petrol car with diesel.
    she wouldn’t give me any details so i photo’d her (telling me to…) and the car reg, and requested a copy of the CCTV. Went home and called the police.

I’m amazed. What sort of women behaves like this? Young? Badly dressed? Posh and assumptive? It just makes no sense but great story. you couldn’t really make up that she put the wrong fuel in.

dirk_pumpa
    Free Member

God help the person that tries to seize my bike off me. I’d flip my flippin wig man.

tymbian
    Free Member

Good job it wasn’t my bike that fell on her dog…it’s got Bombers. 😀

chip
    Free Member

Need more than a set of bombers to take on this bad boy.

Goldigger
    Free Member

Always wear a buff when out riding in the woods..

Then you can do what you want..

Push the old girl into the bushes.
    Tie the dog to a tree and tease it with dog biscuits..
    Teach the guy a lesson..

Speed off into the sunset like a vigilante

OrangeLad
    Free Member

I had a situation whilst on a shared footpath in Norwich, where a runner was having an argument with another cyclist, as I pull round them he move the 6+feet I’d left and belts me across the chest.

He then claims that he was acting in self-defence because he found my speed offensive. Some utter morons out there unfortunately.

wiggles
    Free Member

Plese tell me you said you found his face offensive?

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Strange people around!

OrangeLad
    Free Member

Please tell me you said you found his face offensive?

To be honest I was stuck between making sure I unclipped without making a complete dick of myself and wanting to own him with a set of bombers. Fortunately I choose the former which at least allowed me to have the moral high ground when the police turned up.

boltonjon

I got a little stressed in Currys the other week and threatened to wee in a printer….

I had been queuing for an hour and there was no public toilet

Am i as bad as the angered guy in Waitrose and his chestnuts?

captain_bastard
    Free Member

Must be the time of the year,

Pedalling slowly back from a ride along a fire road… Big group of folks walking off Christmas and enjoying the nice weather walking towards me

I slow to walking pace as they are blocking the entire width of the road, but I don’t mind, tis a nice day

Roll off to the side off the track to go rounds them (by which point I’m going very slowly cos there’s dogs and kids)

bit surprised when some fella takes it upon himself to push me off my bike followed by a tirade of abuse, odds are against me as I’m out numbered and he’s clearly intent on showing off how much of an alpha male he his

So I blew him a kiss and carried on with my day, no point in argument, he was clearly an a…hole before I rolled up, nothing I could of said would of changed that

Got home and met my new neighbours moving in, they are great

Guess that’s korma

Goldigger
    Free Member

Tell me you had a gopro? I’d be inclined to make a mental note who it was who pushed you off, encase you bump into the **** on his own..

project
    Free Member

Over the last few days met quite a few nice dogs, always say hello doggy to them, and thank their owners if they control the doggy.

and for the terminally thick that want get out of the way on shared use paths, rideup slowly behind them and start making woofing noises,and as you pass them just say thanks luv.

wordnumb
    Free Member

People are weird. In fact some days it seems like people are getting weirder.

captain_bastard
    Free Member

Tell me you had a gopro? I’d be inclined to make a mental note who it was who pushed you off, encase you bump into the **** on his own..

Nope, know what you mean, always nice to think a bit of revenge is due, but hey why should I become a dick because of one

Saying that, a few years ago a friend was cycling through princetown on dartmoor, for reasons unknow a fella jumps out and pushes him off his bike (in front of his group of mates), mates bike is borked (wheel tacoed)

While not being tall, said friend is 14 stone of royal marine, saying nothing he knocks the guy out with one hit, bike over the shoulder and walks off

durhambiker
    Free Member

”you’ll get whats coming to you mate! It’s called KORMA!!”

On a similar note, the wife’s a teacher, and t’other month one of her delightful pupils got into a proper strop, stood up, and yelled at her “You’re igorant you are!” and stormed out.

grum
    Free Member

Yup there’s some odd people around. Not a recent one but someone once bashed my car opening their door, then when I asked them why they’d done it they angrily complained that I’d parked too close.

Except they’d arrived after me (and I was easily within the painted lines). 😕

jamj1974

That reminds me of a middle aged lady who parked next to me and returned to her car at the same time. As she struggled to get in her car and bashed mine several times with the door she told me it was okay as her car was old. Shame mine wasn’t…

gixerator
    Free Member

Another old one, but I was exiting the car at the shop car park.
    As I opened the back door to get the kids out a car swung in the space next to me hitting my car. No apology, told my car was a shed he had no insurance and didn’t care.
    Swiftly heading into the shops. I called the police, who arrived after the scrote had left.

They followed it up with a phone call to say the man had driven the two miles to the chemist as his father was ill. They were going to let him off with a caution and as he had no money, saw little point in pursuing him in court.

chip
    Free Member

Long story short, my van along with most of my tools was stolen.

Two weeks later get a call from port of Dover police two people were arrested after trying to drive my van on a ferry with false plates.
    They were caught because some one noticed the plates did not match reg number on tax disc and did a check on that number which revealed it to be my van.

Picked the van up from Dover , some of my tools were still on board but a lot were missing.
    I asked the officer in charge what will happen to the people caught driving it to be told they were released without charge.

When I asked why I was told that the case belonged to the police force where the van was stolen (met) and that he had rang them told them the situation and that he had two prisoners for them to come and collect.\
    He was told it was too far and to just let them go.

The officer was just as pissed off as I was about it and said if it had been the other way round he would have sent someone to collect them.

Viewing 24 posts - 41 through 64 (of 64 total)

The topic ‘Dog walker calls police after having a go at me’ is closed to new replies.