Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Dog Eggs in a Tree…… Beat this
  • redthunder
    Free Member

Why ?

brakes
    Free Member

at least you won’t ride through it

coffeeking
    Free Member

Lazy scummy waste of breath with no thought for others. That’s why.

allthepies
    Free Member

Festive offering ?

Tom83

This is the best time of the year to harvest them. Get them while you can.

br
    Free Member

Winds me up too, leave it where it was ‘deposited’, it’ll be gone in a couple of days – no, bag it and then leave it where it’ll be around for years!

CountZero

Don’t get me started on this, I get so angry.

jon1973
    Free Member

leave it where it was ‘deposited’, it’ll be gone in a couple of day

It would be interesting to know whether the people who leave these bags hanging on trees think that what they are doing is more socially acceptable than just leaving it in-situ.

Spud

There is a woman near us who was seen by all other local dog owners never picking up her dog’s waste. So a lot of the others hung their bags in her tree to make a point. Worked too I think.

Maybe thrown in there while the tree had leaves on and is only now visable?

Still very wrong 🙁

Different subject, but the world is full of lazy, thoughtless people.

I was in a KFC car park the other day and some fat scrote just threw 2 drinks cups on the tarmac.

Didn’t really matter that much in the grand scheme of things as it would ultimately be cleaned up, but despite my temptation to inform him that if he wasn’t so **** lazy he might not be such a fat b’stard, I resisted entering into a beating from his car full of mates.

rob2
    Free Member

This sort of thing drives me nuts.

Once while in my ex girlfriend brother’s car he threw a pizza box out the window when he’d finished the pizza.

I asked him what he thought would happen to it. He hadn’t even thought about it. That was nearly six years ago and still makes my blood boil.

And relax!

These people should be sterilised 🙂

lobby_dosser
    Free Member

I walked past a ned & neddette outside the kebab shop & the nedette threw her kebab wrapper and can of coke on the ground even though she was next to a bin. I pointed out that she had dropped something and her and her BF both told me to eff off and mind my own business.
    I politely picked up the wrapper and can of coke and plonked it on her lap- it wasn’t my fault that her reactions were too slow to catch them and spilt all over the chav mobile.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Didn’t really matter that much in the grand scheme of things as it would ultimately be cleaned up, but despite my temptation to inform him that if he wasn’t so **** lazy he might not be such a fat b’stard, I resisted entering into a beating from his car full of mates.

Loads of KFC-type litter stuck in the rivers and bushes around here despite being miles from a KFC type place. Don’t think it gets cleaned up, generally it just blows away.

Makes my blood boil too.

Though I have to say today in the centre of Glasgow I was amazed to see a rather hard-looking chap walking down the road, swaggered past us and then in the distance spotted a loaf that had fallen out of a pub bin and spilled out of its packet. Bent down, picked it all up and put it back in the bin, then continued on his way.

There are some decent people about still.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

They’re not dog eggs that there is updoc.

wrightyson
    Free Member

I posted about this a few months back about somewhere I ride locally. Been up there walking with the kids today, what do we see? **** dog turds in trees!!

tumnurkoz
    Free Member

Chap near Leicester got done for exactly this, it was great to see him get followed and questioned as to his actions! Unfortunately poor council bods had to clean it all out of the tree (he should have done it as part of his ‘re-education’ imo) Berkshire too poo link

Northwind

I had a go at a woman who I spotted doing this up in the pentlands, she says “You’re supposed to hang it on a branch, it makes it easier for the cleaners to collect”. Wish I could say I came out with some witty retort but I was just speechless.

40mpg

Winds me up too, leave it where it was ‘deposited’, it’ll be gone in a couple of days

No it won’t, it doesnt decompose like vegetarian poo. There’s a popular dog-walking carpark near me, a couple of years ago someone was spraying ground deposits with biodegradable luminous paint. There was a pink splodge every 2 feet in every direction, and they were still there long after the paint had gone.

Bag it and take it home, its part of the repsponsibility of being a dog owner.

br
    Free Member

Bag it and take it home, its part of the repsponsibility of being a dog owner.

And to all you cat owners…

tthew

Northwind, I’d have just had a red mist descend, and stuff the witty retort. 😳

Walking through a town where a mate of mine lives a couple of years ago, (was off for an evening ride, and got there early) a chavette dropped some rubbish out of the open car window onto the pavement. Red mist again, so I without breaking stride I picked it up threw it, (hard) back in with a cheery ‘think you dropped this love’. Bloke walking the opposite direction muttered ‘nice one mate’ to me which was appreciated. Did wonder though if he’d have stepped in if the boyfriend in the drivers seat had got out to give me a dose of Timpsons.

amodicumofgnar

That’s exactly what I mean by a pooberry bush in full fruit. No nests so they’re not eggs – no ornothological technicalities accepted to say why it should be eggcepted. Its a pooberry.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Dog Eggs in a Tree…… Beat this’ is closed to new replies.