Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • does this seem too cheap
  • peteimpreza

If its too good to be true ……….

stanfree
    Free Member

Definately , the groupon deal last week was for £179.99 and that was cheap . Steer well clear I’d say.

Slogo
    Free Member

hmmmmm seems very cheap. A friend get them from madisons they only make £45 on each GoPro. thats what he told me anyway.

He’s also selling TVs and tablets. seems like an old seller with a new account. from what is written on the bottom of the page.

I would stay well clear. Looks like a seller trying to get as much cash as possible from xmas buyers. You are protected if you pay with paypal.

Can you get a refund Via Paypal if the seller has cleared the money to his bank account and shut down the paypal account?

xdownhiller
    Free Member

Steer well clear I’d say.
    thats what i was thinking aswell pal

ross980
    Free Member

Scam. Last feedback from 2007, looks like a hacked account to me.

Northwind

It is maybe dubious- but there’ll be stock-dumping galore on the Gopro 2 as it’s an old model now, so it’s not too outrageous.

You’ll get all the protection of ebay though so… Up to you, I’d be tempted to try it but keeping an open/paranoid mind.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Last time we had use eBay PayPal protection only part of the cash was refunded. Not worth the risk really

neiloxford
    Free Member

He has 39 GoPro cameras for sale and 39 LED Tv’s for sale. Coincidence?

neiloxford
    Free Member

Make that 39 units of each of the 4 items he has for sale..

njee20
    Free Member

5 feedback (visible), but a score of 3, doesn’t that mean two negative feedback we can’t see?

I’d be preparing a shitty stick to not touch him with.

neiloxford
    Free Member

Reported listings to ebay, see what they make of it…

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

hmmmmm seems very cheap. A friend get them from madisons they only make £45 on each GoPro. thats what he told me anyway.

I think he’s pulling your leg 😉

ross980
    Free Member

Definitely a scammer, they’ve copied all the info for the Nexus Tablet from a genuine listing (which is much more expensive).

rickon
    Free Member

Yep, if you read the ad it talks about giving good feedback to xenonlv, which is the account where the and has been copied from. And the photos.

Steer well clear. And report it.

xdownhiller
    Free Member

yes guys its been given a wide berth
    shaun

neiloxford
    Free Member

Ebay have removed 🙂

xdownhiller
    Free Member

nice one
    a result

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘does this seem too cheap’ is closed to new replies.