• This topic has 12 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by jedi.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Does this bike look to small?
  • ganic
    Free Member

Forgive my shyness!! But does this 19.5 (large) Trek Scratch look too small? Im 6’0ish. I really cant make up my mind if i think its too short or not.

What has it come to!

rootes1

Too small…

sc-xc

and you have a door wedged in your arse.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

IS this a joke thread? It looks like Dad riding his kids bike for comedy value!

benjag
    Free Member

looks fine to me, i’m 6’3″ and ride a 18″ alpine 160 and a 17″ NS surge, so long as you knees don’t hit the bars when you are stood up pedalling it’s all good.

kudos100
    Free Member

Looks a bit small, but then again I ride a 19″ and am 6’3. How long is the stem?

cynic-al
    Free Member

Someone’s painted your head white! 😛

ganic
    Free Member

my heads always that colour. Im shy.

Munqe Chick, my gf said the same thing, so i got her to take a pic so i could see. I havent actually seen a profile photo of me on a bike till now!!! However wheels, forks, etc are all the same size so when ur tall its always gonna look like that.

Stem is 70mm.

ahwiles
    Free Member

this is a trek scratch – it’s sort of a lightweight dh bike with a granny gear.

mr Ganic doesn’t want a flat-back-xc-racing-position, or if he does then he bought the wrong bike.

it looks about right – take it for a quick sprint, if you don’t bang your knees into the handlebars it probably is about right

(nice one benjag)

jemima
    Free Member

6′ for a large bike sounds about right. As said above given the type of bike it is you’re going to be quite upright. I bet it feels ace when you’re out on some techy downhilly trails.

mamadirt
    Free Member

Munqe Chick, my gf said the same thing, so i got her to take a pic so i could see. I havent actually seen a profile photo of me on a bike till now!!!

Funny, I did the same thing when I bought a Stinky 2-4 – just about the only time I’ve felt a bike may possibly have been too small for me 😉 .

SpokesCycles
    Free Member

Considering what the scratch is meant for that looks fine.

jedi

looks ok. i’d have to see you riding to be sure

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Does this bike look to small?’ is closed to new replies.