Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Does the Nuke Proof Mega frame come with the 12mm Maxle axle?
  • zangolin
    Free Member

As above really – can you confirm that it should it come with the 12mm axle?
    thanks.

alexonabike

Mine came with the 12mm DT Swiss axle. It was one of the first batch so this may have changed by now. Sorry if that’s no help!

zangolin
    Free Member

Thanks Alex – afaik it does still come with one – NP site says main axle kit is included.

New Mega frame arrived this afternoon – minus hanger + 12mm axle – so a bit P off really.
    Obviously I have been in touch with the shop who supplied the frame – who have been in touch with Hotlines but as it’s 5.30 nearly – no news as to when my missing hanger/axle will be sent.

Reckon they (Hotlines/shop?) have forgotten to put them back in when changing the chain stay over to the new design.

alexonabike

That a bit of a bummer! I really rate the frame and dont care if its fashionable or not. Its definitely something to look forward to building up and riding! If its any conciliation, NP/Hotlines and my supplier (Descent Gear) have been very good at getting in touch with me with regards to sending me a new rear end FOC. I hope you get decent levels of service like it did!

Then rag it!

boxxer7
    Free Member

Really rate mine too, although my maxle and hanger had different threads 😯

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Does the Nuke Proof Mega frame come with the 12mm Maxle axle?’ is closed to new replies.