Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Does standing up to poo make you feel more of a man?
  • AdamW
    Free Member

It seems the logical question to ask based on the weeing one….!

😆

retro83
    Free Member

**** yea! SPLOSH

GrahamS

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    schrickvr6
    Free Member

As far as I'm concerned it's the only way to take the browns to the superbowl.

catnap
    Free Member

Lol. 😛

beamers

Only when surface laying out in the wilds. Tarka the Otter seems so much bigger when he's all stretched out instead of curled round in his pond.

voodoo_chile

greater risk of "splashback" and "break off failure"

fadda

Not "more of a man", just "in a french public convenience"…

Mister-P
    Free Member

It depends if I am standing with trousers still up or down.

couldgetacarforthat
    Free Member

My daughter does her turds standing up. Better visibility to escape predation.

Likes a bit of peace and quiet though. Trots off and comes back all nice and smelly with red cheeks. I think however that this works better with the looser stool.

If I'm honest a low footstool (pardon the obvious pun) in front of the porcelain bowl enables the user to raise their legs and therefore take advantage of better muscle 'purchase' on the intestinal log.

mt
    Free Member

Marvelous made howl with laughter.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

couldgetacarforthat – Member

Where the blinking flip do you live? Sounds a rough neighbourhood!

Anyway, how long before someone takes this to the obvious next level and asks the ladies of STW…..

davidrussell
    Free Member

wear nappies, save the effort 🙂

woody2000

Maybe couldgetacarforthat is a really clever chimp that's learnt to post on internet forums. Perhaps the daughter he refers to is a slightly less clever chimp who can't post on internet forums and still has to poo standing up to avoid Tigers sneaking up on her.

Or something

myfatherwasawolf
    Free Member

couldgetacarforthat – Member

Likes a bit of peace and quiet though. Trots off and comes back all nice and smelly with red cheeks. I think however that this works better with the looser stool.

I think I know her – did she study in Leeds? 😆

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Depends on who's got their mouth open at the time… 😯

votchy
    Free Member

Whilst on this subject it must be someone standing with the seat up at work that can hit the porcelain above the flush line otherwise they must sh1t horizontally 😯

davidrussell
    Free Member

^^ thats the blunderbuss effect of a "suicide bomber" fart forcing its way through the crowd and detonating at the worst possible moment.

psychle
    Free Member

ah, sh1t humour, is there anything more guaranteed to have one laughing out loud? 😆

couldgetacarforthat
    Free Member

The average number of sheets used per visit is 8.6!

'Kinel

beamers

I knew someone who used to stand on the toilet bowl as he didn't want to sit down on what he felt was a dirty toilet seat.

Before we worked out that he was doing it we thought that there was a phantom Sh1ter at large due to the amount of debris landing on the rim.

Once outed he sat down like the rest of us.

He was from Bahrain.

mos

Don't know about standing up, but when the cubicle is wide enough, i'm quite partial to removing one leg from the trouser. This allows a more 'open' open stance, free from the width limitations of the waistband of whatever keks i'm wearing at the time. Thus offering an even less restrictive passage to the little friend that im about to meet.

Ti29er
    Free Member

I still prefer the "French squat hole in the floor" approach.
    Mind you, it's more difficult to read the paper.

Stoner
    Free Member

for the enhanced effect of cable laying in nature one should squat low as possible and shuffle forwards like a true cable-laying machine to avoid premature pinch-off. The goal is something akin to a cutting room failure at the Bassett's factory.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Does standing up to poo make you feel more of a man?’ is closed to new replies.