• This topic has 130 replies, 71 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by DrJ.
Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 131 total)
  • Does sitting down to wee make you less of a man?
  • Haze

I undo my belt when the jeans have button flies.

does this make me gay?

It's only gay if you let your jeans hit the floor.

GrahamS

It's only gay if you let your jeans hit the floor.

Or, y'know, if you find yourself sexually attracted to persons of the same sex.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Button flies + 5 pints = mad panic trying undo buttons in toilets, whilst not trying to look ghey!

seth-enslow666
    Free Member

I find it hard to let it out when in a busy toilet! Dunno why. I would not fancy sitting down like a lady though. Thought of the old man touching the side of a nightclub toilet! just seems all wrong! A bit like a female dog sticking its leg up against a lamp post, or a male dog squating for a slash! I also find it takes a bit more shaking off these days lol is that a sign of old age?

kingkongsfinger
    Free Member

While we are on the subject of pissing, "my mate" has just told me when hes in the bath rather that piss in the bath and stew in your own pee, he pisses on a sponge and leans over and squeezes it in the sink, the mans a GENIUS !!! 😛

seth-enslow666
    Free Member

I reckon he s scruffy git! Bet his GF would not like the idea of washing her face in his urine!

plant
    Free Member

I was once using the urinals in a portakabin style loo at an event and this girl came in and used the urinal next to me. One of those few ocassions when you can't help but look!

All came clear when I saw the length of the queue for the ladies.

MostlyBalanced
    Free Member

Standing up for me, except after a good night's sleep when it's less a sit than a supported handstand

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

• comfort – I'd rather sit down and take the chance to check my email.

eh? email?

Button flies + 5 pints = mad panic trying undo buttons in toilets

buttons on boxers which were put on inside out and only finding this out after about 5 pints

GrahamS

eh? email?

A new form of communication. Sort of like the telegram except it uses internets and binaries instead of wires and morse. I highly recommend it.

plant
    Free Member

A new form of communication. Sort of like the telegram except it uses internets and binaries instead of wires and morse. I highly recommend it.

Overrated…..

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

I highly recommend it.

In the toilet? Seriously?

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Weirdo

Chase
    Free Member

What about the p*ss just after a shag? – gotta sit down for that one.
    Sit down during the night – it's just easier without the light/fan on. Less chance of a miss.

GrahamS

In the toilet? Seriously?

Umm, yeah?

Not much different from picking a paper/magazine while on the bog surely?

I may also: check on STW posts, answer a text, read facebook or have a quick game of Bejewelled.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

How long does it take you to have a pee?
    Seriously, if that's what you get up to whilst having a pee, you should think about a medical checkup

nickc

Best thread.

he pisses on a sponge and leans over and squeezes it in the sink, the mans a GENIUS

No he's not, he's revolting…

coffeeking
    Free Member

Main issues are:

• splashback and splatter – go for a piss in a urinal in light coloured chinos, examine chinos afterwards and report back with your findings.

Aim at the right bit of the urinal, however I too believe there's an inherent design flaw in all urinals which I'm currently addressing. Reduce flow speed and you'll reduce spatter. Or is that welding?

• aim – I'd rather not accidentally piss on my own loo seat as I'm the one that has to clean it. Yes it's not a difficult target but I'm sure we've all experienced the unexpected perpendicular pee, the surprise side stream or the unplanned dribble.

A little careful preparation is all that's needed, the same can happen when sat, leading to unknown wetting of trousers when it escapes under the seat. This is worse.

• shaking – so you basically just shake piss all over yourself. Nice. I'll use a bit of paper ta.

I'm starting to get the feeling you really lack coordination.

• comfort – I'd rather sit down and take the chance to check my email.

Phone out while mid-loo use, hygienic.

Junkyard
    Free Member

i would try it but I am not sure the sink would take my weight

lazlo53
    Free Member

Well it's made me the man I am.

coffeeking
    Free Member

lazlo on friday nights:

lazlo53
    Free Member

Wrong post coffeeking, there's another one about wearing wigs,that's where you put your photo

coffeeking
    Free Member

Ah, thanks for the pointer 😉

lazlo53
    Free Member

You're welcome, and I've always had a thing for redheads myself

schrickvr6
    Free Member

I'm not a big fan of the helmet – porcelain interface myself, or the potential for spashback if there is an unexpected flow surge of steaming hot p!$$.

sturmey
    Free Member

You guys need to practice tensing and holding your pelvic floor muscle. Like women have to after child birth then you would have all the control you need. It's not hard to do, it can be done while in public whilst waiting for a bus nobody knows your doing it go have a go.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Isnt that a whole other subject sturmey?!

sturmey
    Free Member

Just about being able to control your piss seems to be where this has ended up. I think sitting down reduces your control over time stand up and take control.

andrewh
    Free Member

What do men do standing up, women do sitting down and dogs do on three legs?

Shake hands.

scaredypants

I'm led to believe that men with enlarged prostates find it easier sitting down

(so, more of a man then? – as the prostate is a male organ)

CountZero

Trying to undo button fly jeans without undoing belt and top button is nigh-on impossible. Also undoing top button and belt when you have a zip means less chance of catching something in the teeth of said zip… 😯

mandog

plant – Member

I was once using the urinals in a portakabin style loo at an event and this girl came in and used the urinal next to me. One of those few ocassions when you can't help but look!

All came clear when I saw the length of the queue for the ladies.

Have witnessed this myself. Was it ok to have been aroused?

Sit down at night, post sex and 1st thing in morning.

anonymouse
    Free Member

I sit, it's nice to take the time to enjoy the moment. But I'm also the one in the house with loo seat issues (ie not only should the seat be down at all times, but the lid should be down when not in use).

Chase
    Free Member

but the lid should be down when not in use

Here, here.

Taff
    Free Member

The mrs got told by her doctor that while you can relax your bladder more when you're sitting down you can't empty it properly and that's why woman have more UTIs than men. Don't know how true that is.

Hairychested
    Free Member

It's my "me" time so I take a seat and enjoy the moment. Sometime the outcome is with extras, sometimes it isn't.

Taff
    Free Member

Yeah if you're at home then I'll sit down whether having a piss or dropping the kids off as I can catch up on the latest Dirt, MBR or STW. At work I'm in too much of a rush for a sit down

Leigh
    Free Member

but do you sit or stand before you wee in someones shoes and own them with a pair of bombers?

trail_rat
    Free Member

wise man once said – dont run – walk , dont walk , ride , dont ride , sit !

applies to all but manky public lavvies !

M6TTF
    Free Member

Not laughed so hard in ages…. Top stuff

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 131 total)

The topic ‘Does sitting down to wee make you less of a man?’ is closed to new replies.