- Does sitting down to wee make you less of a man?
- The Southern YetiMember
5 occasions on which I think this may be acceptable…
You're also going for a number two.Posted 8 years ago
It's the middle of the night and you don't want to disturb the mrs by turning bathroom light + fan on.
You only have one leg.
You're leglessly drunk.
You're actually legless.ShibbolethMember
What's wrong with you people? Surely I'm not the only person that derives a great deal of satisfaction from drilling and angry torrent of steaming, foaming piss into the centre of the bowl.
There are only 4 valid exuses for a sitdown piss:
1) It's too dark to see where you're aimingPosted 8 years ago
2) The afore-mentioned post coital watering can effect
3) Injury (including the handicap of pre-coitus arousal)
I always sit down.
Provided the loo is clean of course, if I'm at some stinking loo in the pub or some such then obviously I'd invoke my manly right to stand.
Don't really understand why anyone wants to stand up to piss.
Main issues are:
• splashback and splatter – go for a piss in a urinal in light coloured chinos, examine chinos afterwards and report back with your findings. 😕
• aim – I'd rather not accidentally piss on my own loo seat as I'm the one that has to clean it. Yes it's not a difficult target but I'm sure we've all experienced the unexpected perpendicular pee, the surprise side stream or the unplanned dribble.
• shaking – so you basically just shake piss all over yourself. Nice. I'll use a bit of paper ta.
• comfort – I'd rather sit down and take the chance to check my email.
What possible benefit is there in standing?Posted 8 years agonicko74Member
Which actually brings us onto point 2. How irritating is it when you go to the toilet for a leak (standing up), and halfway through realise you need something more solid? You have to do that half shuffle thing, to turn yourself round without splashing everywhere, and it just throws you off your rhythm.
Oh, and while I'm on the subject – guys who undo their belts to use a urinal. wtf?Posted 8 years agoseth-enslow666Member
I find it hard to let it out when in a busy toilet! Dunno why. I would not fancy sitting down like a lady though. Thought of the old man touching the side of a nightclub toilet! just seems all wrong! A bit like a female dog sticking its leg up against a lamp post, or a male dog squating for a slash! I also find it takes a bit more shaking off these days lol is that a sign of old age?Posted 8 years ago
The topic ‘Does sitting down to wee make you less of a man?’ is closed to new replies.