Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Does Evans own Primera Sports?
  • flanagaj
    Free Member

Came across this link while googling and did not quite understand why Evans Cycles would have a link to Primera. Did Evans buy Primera Cycles?

http://www.evanscycles.com/stores/Primera%20Sports?currency=USD&country=UNITED%20STATES

xanboy
    Free Member

They accept the Evans Ride to Work vouchers, it’s like Cyclescheme but run by Evans

flanagaj
    Free Member

I see. What is strange is that the link across the top of the page is under the heading ‘stores’

billtemple
    Free Member

Hello. Primera is not owned by Evans Cycles, but I must admit it does look that way from their cycle scheme page and certain Google searches. I am the owner of Primera and have been for the past 13 years. We do accept the Evans cycle scheme vouchers which is where any confusion has happened. We are an independent company who are very passionate about cycling, we have fantastic friendly, knowledgeable staff in both stores to help customers find the right product for them. I hope you are enjoying the lovely weather we are having and I am hoping it stays sunny and dry for a few more weeks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Does Evans own Primera Sports?’ is closed to new replies.