Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Does anyone make a black saddle with orange highlights?
  • mtbtomo
    Free Member

Something for the road bike.

Sub-300g at worst.

Any ideas? Closest I can see is a Charge Scoop in black/red where the red looks more orange coloured….

Spin
    Free Member

I’ve got a Charge Spoon in those colours. Prob a bit heavy though.

woodlikesbeer
    Free Member

Charge do a custom option. Only seems to be the Spoon though. That said I’ve got Spoons on both my road bikes.

houndlegs
    Free Member

As above, I’ve got a spoon in black/orange. No idea of weight though.
    And I’ve no use for it any more, if its any use to you let me know,I’m sure we can come to an agreement.

mudsoul
    Free Member
    crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Spoon came as black with orange stitching and orange base/shell as standard. Got 1 from wiggle for my orange Orange, but didnt get on with it.

mike_p
    Free Member

I’ve got a black/orange Charge Spoon somewhere that I don’t need, good as new I think. Drop me an email if interested – I’ll need to find it tho’!

matt_outandabout

funkmasterp

I know this is a long shot, but do either of you still have the spoon in black and orange for sale?

funkmasterp

Thanks Kimbers 😉

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Struggling to understand why anyone would pick a saddle on colour over comfort.

Saddles should be black. Who cares what colour it is? No one can see it when you’re on it. Oh, and they should be comfortable, obviously.

grobin13
    Free Member

SDG Circuit Mtn – black with orange decals and rails. Had it on a bronson and looked awesome..

garethc
    Free Member
    Sandwich

@grobin13 and at a tangent regarding your missing Zesty where’re you in the country.
    No email in your profile hence the break-in to the thread. Contact me by the address in my profile if you are in East Anglia.

grobin13
    Free Member

In yorkshire sandwich. Can you please email me at georgenkate@btinternet.com if you have any info. Thanks

funkmasterp

Struggling to understand why anyone would pick a saddle on colour over comfort.

Saddles should be black. Who cares what colour it is? No one can see it when you’re on it. Oh, and they should be comfortable, obviously.

Thou must pimp thy ride and tis written that the colours must match and look exceedingly pretty and easy on the eye. Also, will give you free mad skillz!

So it is written, just now, on the Singletrack Forums 😉

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Is it not also written google ‘saddle black orange’?

funkmasterp

Is it not also written google ‘saddle black orange’?

Did that and Google failed to give results that wouldn’t involve me harvesting my organs in order to buy. I like colour coordination as much as the next error….man, but draw the line at around £30 for a saddle

bearnecessities

yorkshire sandwich

Sounds very unsexy.

hairybultaco
    Free Member
    houndlegs
    Free Member

I dont have the saddle for sale any more,sorry.

NormalMan

I’ve got an SDG falcon in black and orange.

gerrrrri
    Free Member

Just wondering if anyone is still selling their black/orange saddles?

unovolo
    Free Member

Here you go
    LINKY

although theres a good chance San Marco know nothing about these saddles 😉

mtbtomo
    Free Member

Ha! I actually have the Charge Spoon in black with orange stitching and bottom that I bought off one of the other guys now available.

Mail me (email in profile) if you’re interested.

oxym0r0n

Also have a black spoon with orange bottom for sale… Email on profile 😀

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

My Trek crossrip LTD came with a black saddle with orange lines on it.

steve_b77
    Free Member

Fizik Tundra II

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘Does anyone make a black saddle with orange highlights?’ is closed to new replies.