Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Does anyone know ncfenwick (Neil Fenwick) from Leeds?
  • eviljoe
    Free Member

Evening all,

Does anyone here know Neil Fenwick?

I sent him £60 for a frame 3 weeks ago, and still not received it , or a refund …

He seems to have quite a long history on here, and our communication doesn’t seem to suggest he is scammer, but 3 weeks is too long to hold on to someone’s money without doing anything.

I’m not after a flaming, and y’all can put them bombers down, just wondered if he had a mate or two on here who could give him a gentle nudge. I hope he hasn’t fallen in the canal …

Cheers!

chopchop
    Free Member

Brace yourself, Joe….

Potdog
    Free Member

You think thats a long time, I’ve been waiting for a refund from a certain budget brake pad (amongst other things) supplier since December!

exupmonkey
    Free Member

this should be good!

iain1775
    Free Member

I think I went to look at a bike he was selling about 18 months ago but it ended up being wrong size so I didn’t buy it
    If its the same person then he is definitely a decent chap and not a scammer, I may be mistaken with the ID though it was a while ago

eviljoe
    Free Member

Cheers Iain,

That’s what i thought. This one was a Peugeot road frame, probably not the same bike.

partyboy1101
    Free Member

I know him very well, I’ll kick his ar5e and let him know you are chasing. As suggested, he’s not a scammer, just slow to respond[*].[/*]

eviljoe
    Free Member

Thanks Partyboy , much appreciated!

iain1775
    Free Member

Sorted?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Does anyone know ncfenwick (Neil Fenwick) from Leeds?’ is closed to new replies.