Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Does anyone have routes of mtb trails in east yorkshire.
  • gee111
    Free Member

Hi. Does anyone have any route maps they could email me of mtb trials in east yorkshire. I have tomorrow 23/04/12 off work and have just put my back back together and would like to make the most of it. Thanks in advance. Danny.

ton

how east?

gee111
    Free Member

Around the brough and surrounding areas. Thanks.

flyingmonkeycorps

Round Brough just ride up into the hills on the Wolds and explore… Don’t think I have anything mapped out, but there’s not that much there anyway.

gee111
    Free Member

Ok thanks anyway. I was just wondering if anyone had any routes different to the ones i’ve ridden for years.

flyingmonkeycorps

There probably aren’t any, sadly… Unless you go further afield, and if you do that you may as well go somewhere interesting 😉

gee111
    Free Member

where would you go then flyingmonkeycorps?

flyingmonkeycorps

I live in Hull and we mostly ride in the Peak District on a weekend, just pop out round the Wolds on an evening when it’s not too wet (the claggy mud up there is horrific). There’s also Dalby, the Moors, Lee Quarry, Gisburn, Stainburn… It all depends how far you want to go and what kind of stuff you want to ride, really.

windjammer
    Free Member

come along to our wednesday night rides and do some local routes. matt

http://www.cycopaths.org.uk/

bikehamster

hull mtb map

Don’t know if this is of any use?

gee111
    Free Member

That is great thanks for that.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Does anyone have routes of mtb trails in east yorkshire.’ is closed to new replies.