Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Does anyone do deep section 650 road rims.
  • akira

Friend has just bought a cannondale 650 Tri bike. I was seeing if anyone does any deep section small wheels for rims brakes. Can see mavic and zipper do disc one’s but can’t find anything above about 30mm for rims brakes.

dovebiker

You need 650C for tri/road bikes, not 650B – 541mm vs 584mm ERD – might be worth looking on one of the triathlon forums?

w00dster

Didn’t Emma Pooley win the World Champs on a 650B Tri Bike? Was a while ago but be worth looking to see what she used in case they’re still made.
    Off the top of my head only ones I can think of are Zipp 303 (45mm depth)

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    w00dster
    akira

Oh kinetic one night work, thought I’d tried all the obvious choices. I’m sure I read Pooley had custom stuff but I’ll have a squiz. Ta

leggyblonde
    Free Member

Corima do 650c rims, I think you’d have to have them built into a choice of your hubs

crazy-legs

You need 650C for tri/road bikes, not 650B – 541mm vs 584mm ERD – might be worth looking on one of the triathlon forums?

I’m sure Canyon sell their smallest bikes (3XS and 2XS) with 650B wheels, not 650C.
    Annoyingly though, they don’t then sell spare wheels for those bikes….

STL

Zipp did make 650c wheels, I just sold an older set of 404s – not sure if they still do though looking at their website. Might be an eBay purchase now.

breninbeener

i had a 650c tribike. a quintana roo kilo..
    that had vision rims im sure

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Does anyone do deep section 650 road rims.’ is closed to new replies.